JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

July Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 4~ Fourth Of July

July 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 4~ Fourth Of July


The day started with a parade.
An evening of music and fireworks; to complete the day!
Happy Fourth Of July!
God Bless America!

Galatians 5:1 English Standard Version (ESV)
Christ Has Set Us Free
5 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

No comments: