JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

June Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week four)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!




June 
The Summer Fun
In The Sun!!



June 22~ Good morning! Another week has gone by. The weekend is here with new adventures awaiting. 
1. Sleeping past my normal rise and shine. Just snuggled up with my blankets and pillows. So nice. 
2. Lounging around until late mid morning doing absolutely nothing. 
3. Coffee. 
4. Watching Hallmark murder mysteries. 
5. Meeting Cindy for lunch. 
6. Working on our camping menu and events. Filled with fun adventures. 6. Picking up a few essentials for camping trip. 
7. Bathing suit shopping is always more fun with a friend and lots of laughter. 
8. Trina thank you for the bottle of wine. Very yummy! Enjoyed it very much. 
9. A fun evening with music and wine. 
10. Hot shower and my cozy quiet home and bed. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with rest, friends, and a sense of some accomplishment. Thank you for watching over me and protecting me. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 23~ Good morning! Here we are racing into month end! Where has the time went? Each day seems to race by quicker and quicker everyday. As I thank God for each one and all the miracles and magical beauty of each day blessed with one by one. 
1. Sleeping in a cozy bed and knowing the Lord has blessed me abundantly beyond all I can imagine. 
2. Great text conversation with an old school friend; who brings me laughter, smiles of sunshine and support. 
3. Getting things accomplished for a girls camping adventure. 
4. Breakfast with Cindy at the Pub. Thank you! 
5. Finding my lost items today. Thank you! 
6. Celebrating two new arrivals to our family today. 
7. Being able to be apart of my nephew Jonathan Good celebration of his son today. So happy for you and Kia Rohwer. God bless you both and your little family. Love you! 
8. Thank you Jeanne Good for hosting. Was so gracious and such a lovely afternoon. My heart is full. 
9. So blessed to see Sherri Van Landingham Adams and celebrate her son's son today with our very diverse and extended family. I love you! God bless you. 
10. Helping Cindy prep for camping trip. 
11. A text from number three grandson. I love you Nick Perry
Thank you Lord for filling my day beyond my wildest dreams. For watching over me and protecting me. Meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily, even when I have no idea what I have need of. Blessings


June 24~ Good morning! Or should I say good morning way to early! Wide awake today at 4 a.m. Much to early to be up. Oh well! Guess God wants me to pray and to get my day started. 
1. Lying quietly resting my body in the wee hours of the morning. Thanking God for yet another day. 
2. Early good morning text from number 2 daughter Amber Webber. Love receiving them once again. Such a great way to start my day. I love you so much. 
3. That morning coffee that is truly much needed today. 
4. Getting some household chores done early today. That is nice. 
5. Text from Nick Perry telling me mema I'm a half hour out. Then it seemed like 15 minutes and he was coming through my door. What a wonderful surprise. Best part spending the day with him. 
6. Having Nick help me clean the camp trailer today. 
7. Having lunch with Nick and David. Thank you for lunch. 
8. A walk around Fairview Park and Salish Ponds with my grandson today. 
9. Going to Multnomah Falls and walking up to the bridge; aling with all the great photos with Nick today. 
10. Going to sister's for dinner with family tonight. Loved being there with everyone. Best part having Nick with us. I love you so much honey. 
11. My family who are absolutely amazing and I love you all so very much. 
12. A beautiful evening. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with surprises. The wonderful time with my grandson and family. Thank you for watching over him and protecting him. Thank you for your divine plan. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily and that I have more than enough in Jesus name amen. Blessings


June 25~ Good morning! Just want to sleep. But....it seems to elude me. Going to need coffee intravenously! 
1. Good morning post from Amber Webber. Brings smiles of love to my heart; and starts the day out right. 
2. Getting text from Nick Perry letting me know he arrived safely home and how he surprised his mother. So happy! Love you so very much. 
3. Getting all my health appointments made for end of July and first part of August. Thank you that was easy. 
4. Coffee and lots of it and water. 
5. Getting my photo adventures posted up. I do believe I'm caught up. Yay! 
6. Doors open and fresh air flowing through the house. 
7. Little smokies for lunch. 
8. Love hearing from Crystal N Koch. Catching up a little and prayers. Always encouraging. Miss you and love you. Thank you. 
9. The beautiful sunset this evening hand painted by God, for us to enjoy. 
10. Meeting up with Cindy and Marlyce. Always wonderful to see Trina. 
11. The overhead ceiling fan. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions, love and grace. Thank you for all of my various needs abundantly daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings


June 26~ Good morning! Just as I fall asleep into a good sleep it's time to rise and shine. Oh I could've slept at least another two hours. But it is beauty of smiles today. So I need to get myself moving. 
1. That morning coffee. Today had to work at it for an hour before I got first cup. So am truly thankful the pot finally started working after a huge mess. 
2. The beautiful sunshine streaming into the house. Just love it! 
3. Morning text from Amber Webber. Mom loves you and am praying. 
4. Seeing Delores and Della today and getting both their hairs done. Love how Della's hair came out so cute. And of course the Delores hair always looks adorable. So thankful to be able to go out and do Dolores hair once a week and her mother's every six. Very blessed to have them in my life. 
5. Meeting Tami Sandretzky at Clackamas today. So fun trying on swimsuits with tons of laughter. 
6. Going to Noodles for lunch with Tami. And I managed to choice health. 
7. Going over to Rebecca Sherrett for my first night as her assistant. Thank you for the opportunity. I think it's going to be fun. 
8. Watching the crazy Summer storm and am grateful I have a place of shelter. 
9. Helping Cindy with some preparation work for our trip. A little rain storm isn't going to stop us. 
10. Making my 10,000 steps today. Though my feet hurt like crazy. 
Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate life. Thank you for watching over me and protecting me today. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 27~ Good morning! Another day I have been blessed with. Thank you Jesus! Though I would like to sleep....I think it's time to rise and shine for another day of living life to the fullest. 
1. Slow start to my Thursday....as I head to my kitchen for coffee; I'm thankful for another day to celebrate my life. 
2. Listening to the Summer rain pound upon the house. 
3. Good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you so much. Mom is praying for you continually. 
4. Fence gate fixed and lock put on. Thank you David. 
5. Afternoon of Andy Griffith always filled with childhood memories of days gone by. With lots of laughter. 
6. Pretty nail polish. 
7. Talking with an old friend that brings and laughs. 
8. Pork rinds 
9. Hot showers 
10. Peace that only comes from the Lord. 
Thank you Lord for another day of amazing gifts filled with love, prayers and your prefect provisions for the day. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily in all that I do. Blessings


June 28~ Good morning! Friday and the last weekend of the month. Where has it all gone? Awake way to early. But have a full day ahead. So I guess since I can't sleep I will rise and shine. 
1. Finish packing for trip. 
2. Morning coffee 
3. Amber Webber good morning text. I love you honey. Praying for you. 
4. The sunshine bursting through the windows. 
5. Walking the fur babies today. 
6. Beautiful drive to Boardman. 
7. The beautiful views on the river. 
8. Great taco dinner. 
9. The sunset 
10. Friends Thank you Lord for this day and all you provide daily for me. 
Thank you for answering prayers and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 29~ Good morning! Waking up on my first full day of adventures on my camping trip. So excited! So blessed to be here and being invited on this great adventure. Thank you! 
1. Morning coffee 
2. Slippers 
3. Being close to the facilities 
4. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast 
5. A nice 20 minute walk around the park. 
6. Water views 
7. Fun on the boat 
8. Tubing behind d the boat with the kids. What a blast! 
9. Seeing post of my daughters and grandchildren. I love you! 
10. Beautiful sunset 
11. Enjoying the evening with great friends after dinner. 
Thank you Lord for this fun filled day and watching over me. Thank you for your provisions and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 30~ Good morning! Saying goodbye to June. Life is precious and each day is a treasured gift. 
1. The fan in the camping trailer 
2. Coffee 
3. The beautiful sunshine 
4. The birds and the pelican that came by this morning. 
5. Another day on the boat. 
6. Laughter 
7. Sitting on the party float soaking up the sun. 
8. All the fur babies around us. 
9. A wonderful dinner and birthday celebration for Kristie. 
10. Cold water 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and laughter filled with lots of friends. Thank you for watching over us and protecting me. Lord thank you for your provisions daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings


No comments: