JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

June Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


June 
The Summer Fun
In The Sun!!



June 1~ Good morning! Can you believe we are already halfway through 2019? Where is the time going? So now it's time once again for a new month, new chapter, new page to begin. And we start on a weekend with beautiful sunshine. 
1. Early morning phone call from my oldest daughter Heather Webber. Warms my heart and brings wonderful smiles of love. Love hearing from my daughter's and grandchildren. Especially when you hear I love you. I love you so much my beautiful daughter. 
2. Rolling over and going back to sleep for a couple more hours. 
3. Having morning coffee as I got ready to work in the yard. 
4. Getting the weeds mowed before noon. 
5. Hot shower and body lotion. 
6. Doors wide open for fresh air. 
7. A beautiful drive down the Gorge to my sister's home. Excited to see them. Love my family. 
8. Seeing all the work my sister's have done with their yard. Beautiful! Excited to see if I can implement some into my yard. Relaxing to sit back here and enjoy watching the dogs play. Happy to be here. 
9. Watching murder and mayhem with Jen this evening. 
10. The wind that whispers from heaven above with a gentle kiss of I love you. 
Thank you Lord for another day to find the richness in each day and give thanks for all you do for me everyday. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 2~ Good morning! Waking in my sister's comfy bed this morning with the sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. It is nice to be here with my family. Glad I took my sister up on coming down yesterday; instead of driving down this morning. 
1. Having all the animals around to watch and play with. Mostly watch! None of them really play except with each other. 
2. Coffee and dump cake for breakfast. 
3. The whole bathroom downstairs to myself and my sisters not teasing me about hogging the bathroom up; as I got ready for the day. 
4. Going to Amanda and Seth's baby shower for their new little boy Wyatt. What a fun event! 
5. Winning one of the game prizes today. I got a new water bottle, bath salts, and a little scrubby thing. 
6. Sitting out on the porch with my sisters this afternoon at their house. 
7. A video chat with my daughter Heather Webber at my sisters house. I actually had no clue it was her. Until they said it is your daughter. We all laughed. That was fun to say hi to her and see her face and the tree youngest grandchildren. I love you all so much. 
8. Eating dinner with family tonight before I headed back home. 
9. Watching a Hallmark movie with my sister Rosie tonight as well before coming home. Love watching movies with her. 
10. A beautiful evening drive home. 
11. The sun glistening on the Columbia river as I drove home. Diamonds on the river! 
12. Thankful for reminder phone calls on appoints. Forgot I had one in the a.m. 
13. Evening fresh air with the doors open and the sunsetting. So beautiful and relaxing! 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with family and friends. So much love! Thank you for the time I had with them today. Thank you for the safety and protection as I drove home. Thank you for meeting each and everyone of my needs daily. Blessings


June 3~ Good morning! Extremely restless night. Wishing I didn't have to get up. But thankful I have a doctor's and they are all working together to help me have optimal health. So up I am a d getting ready for this first Monday of June. 
1. A beautiful sunshine morning. 
2. Morning coffee with prayers as I do my makeup and hair. 
3. Thankful for such caring doctors and thoroughly. Spending the time and explaining and go over everything with me. 
4. Walking sandals. 
5. My walk that I took on the Springwater Trail. 
6. The deer I saw crossing the trail. 
7. All the wildlife on the trail. 
8. The music of nature. 
9. Friendly smiles and hellos from others enjoying the sunshine and trail today. 
10. The butterfly's and the birds. 
11. All the beautiful wildflowers. 
12. Wonderful phone call from Crystal N Koch. Always brightens my day. The love, encouragement, and time of prayer. I love you and miss you. Thankful for the phone lines to talk. 
13. Listening to the kids next door enjoying their pool. 
Thank you for another day Lord filled with many sunshine smiles and the warmth of the sun. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 4~ Good morning! Awwww.......me and my bed! Think I'm going to hang out with my bed for a bit longer. 
1. Opening the house to the beautiful sunshine. 
2. Makeup brushes 
3. Vitamins 
4. Seeing Leah to get my haircut today. Thank you! Looks so much better. Yes! Happy hair! 
5. A small walk through Troutdale this morning. 
6. Yummy coffee! Treated myself after my haircut. 
7. Successful walk from the old cemetery next to Gresham Park to Hogan Road on the Springwater trail. Yep! 10,000 steps plus again today. Yay me! 
8. Watching the woodpecker today. 
9. The nice lady in the park and her handsome doggie. So encouraging. Her and her four legged friend walk the park twice a day. 
10. All the many smiles, hellos along the path today. 
11. Water 
12. Having my feet propped up. 
Thank you Lord for another sunshine blue sky day. Thank you for helping me press through the pain to reach my goals. Thank you for giving me another day of beauty and smiles of sunshine. Thank you for meeting my daily needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


June 5~ Good morning! Early rise for smiles of beauty Wednesday! Grateful for still having a few clients to bring smiles too. 
1. That first cup of morning coffee as I say prays and do my hair and makeup. 
2. Smoothie power drink to sustain me until lunch. 
3. The traveling angels watching over me today. Crazy drivers out there. They worked hard today. 
4. The beautiful country roads to my destinations today in Oregon City and Wilsonville to take care of business. Such beautiful drive even on overcast days. 
5. Broccoli cheese soup for lunch. Yummy! 
6. Afternoon nap with feet propped up. 
7. Music that soothes the soul. 
8. Chatting with my daughter Amber Webber through messenger. Mom loves you and is praying. 
9. For prayers sent and answered. 
10. For family and friends. 
Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate my life and those in it. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 6~ Good morning! Another day to fill with life. Wonder what wonderful things await me. 
1. Morning coffee and quiet time in prayers. 
2. So grateful to all those who serve our country and communities. 
3. So excited and happy! So grateful! Thank you David for coming over to help me around the house. 
4. Thank you Mike for coming over to bring the tree down. 
5. So grateful the tree is finally down
6. Water and lots. 
7. Thank you David for driving me downtown to the Moda Center area. 
8. Roadtrip with Cindy to Seaside, for an overnight trip. 
9. Beautiful evening sky. 10. A night with the ladies in Seaside. Thank you Marlyce. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the sunshine you blessed us with as we brought down the tree. Thank you for family and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 7~ Good morning! From Seaside! A wonderful Friday morning waking in a cozy bed that I think I could take home and sleep in. Sun is breaking over the beach. Gorgeous! For blessing me with an amazing granddaughter on this day 17 years ago. I love you Kyah! Happy birthday and many more my beautiful girl! I love you! Have the best day ever. 
1. Having morning coffee with friends at the beach. What a great way to start the day! 
2. Lounging in front the fireplace in P.J.'s drinking coffee and chatting. 
3. Nice warm sweater. 
4. Lunch on the patio next to the fireplace. 
5. Finding the perfect sweatshirt. 
6. Winning Cindy at a game of pool. 
7. Meeting locals and enjoying the afternoon. 
8. Meeting up with friends in Seaside before heading home. 
9. Eating healthy 
10. Having that peace that God loves me....for me. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles filled with friends and laughter, memories made to cherish a lifetime. Thank you Lord for the gift of grandchildren that fill our hearts with so much love. Thank you Lord for this day and so much more. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings

No comments: