JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

June Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


June 
The Summer Fun
In The Sun!!



June 8~ Good morning! A restless night of sleep. Never fun......but finally fall asleep and slept until about 8. Love just laying in bed and talking to God. 
1. Hot showers and fluffy towel. 
2. Morning coffee is always a wonderful welcome to my mornings. 
3. Unpacked my overnight bag. 
4. Body lotion 
5. A good morning snap that brings smiles. 
6. Walk to mailbox and back. 
7. Picked up new eye glasses. 
8. Afternoon hellos! Both brought smiles. 
9. The "Three Stooges". Old slapstick humor. Love watching them a bit today. 
10. Being stretched out relaxing in the quiet of my home. 
11. Doors open, sunshining, with fresh air flowing through the house. 
12. Listening to the birds chirping. 
13. Pretty flowers 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your grace love and provisions. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 9~ Good morning! Here we are another weekend ready to come to a close. Time slips away so quickly. When we are young we want it to hurry up....the older we get we wish it would slow down. God's amazing grace is the only thing that truly will sustain us and make us truly happy. But I still wish time would slow down. So thankful for each and everyday that I'm gifted with. 
1. That first cup of morning  coffee that brings me into the day with morning prayers. 
2. Sunlight streaming through the windows. 
3. Shopping for camping trip in early July. 
4. Food preparation 
5. Shopping for food for weekend trip coming up. 
6. Learning how to make organized list and being prepared for trips. 
7. A great afternoon with Cindy going over details and making more list for upcoming adventures. 
8. Sitting next to fire pit and enjoying the evening with friends. 
9. Dinner with Cindy, Kurt, and family. Thank you! 
10. Sunday evening with friends. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with many blessings and provisions meet. For the dollar tree filled with inspiration and anticipation of the upcoming adventure. Thank you Lord for this day filled with friendship and laughter. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 10~ Good morning! Awake way to early and can't go back to sleep. Going to make for a very long day. The sun is breaking. Might as well get up and get this day rolling. 
1. Overhead fan 
2. Out to morning appointments 
3. Hearing from Edie Ricker Cowell and getting together with her and Rebecca Cutler-White today. Thank you so much. Loved seeing you and catching up. Had a great time. 
4. Seeing Char and taking her her Mary Kay order. Great seeing you. 
5. Thank you Jeff for fitting my car in today. I truly appreciate it so very much. 
6. Finding my paperwork on my car. 
7. So happy to get rid of eight pairs of shoes today. 
8. Thank you Cindy and Kurt for having me over to look at my papers. Thank you for having me over for dinner tonight. 
9. Sitting outside playing with Jackson, Jinx, and Jedi. Love those fur babies. 
10. Encouraging friends who are there with a listening ear and acceptance of where you are. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles with friends and new memories made. Thank you for opened doors and provisions made. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


June 11~ Good morning! Dang! Sleeping well...and the phone rings and wakes me up. Guess that means it's time to get up and have some coffee. Wonder what awaits me today?
1. Laughter via text this morning from an old friend. Thank you for the laughter and smiles.
2. Overhead fans keeping the house cool.
3. Getting my jewelry checked under warranty. Love that Sherri takes such good care of me everytime I come in.
4. Going through Summer clothes. Thankful for choices.
5. Talking with Crystal N Koch and praying with her this morning. Miss you and love you.
6. Tears for our American heroes. Thank you for your services.
7. Cute shoes
8. Beautiful hot late Spring day. Loving it!
9. Bottle water
10. The word of God.
11. Getting to see Rikki her husband Allen and new baby! What a special blessings.
Thank you Lord for this day of sunshine and warmth. Thank you for our American heroes that serve us. Thank you Lord for a relaxing day and meeting all of my needs daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings


June 12~ Good morning! Restless night. Heat made it very difficult to sleep. So thankful for my overhead fans. Seems I just fall asleep and it's time to rise and shine. Today is Wednesday smiles of beauty. Love that I still am able to bring some smiles. 
1. That sunshine breaking through the windows lighting up my house. 
2. Shorts and a cut tank top. 
3. Windows rolled down in car and music blaring like when I was in my twenties. Fun to have the wind blowing through and acting like I don't have a care in the world. 
4. Watching mommy Turkey with her very tiny baby turkeys. Brought me little girl smiles. 
5. Walking around Kohl's in air conditioning. 
6. Falling asleep on the couch for a short nap. 
7. Meeting up with Cindy and her mom Maryann and doing grocery shopping for our weekend trip. 
8. Thank you Cindy for having me over for dinner tonight. Very good! 
9. Talking to my oldest daughter Heather Webber. Love when she calls and I hear her voice and "I love you mom." No sweeter sound or words in the world; especially when it comes from your adult children. I love you so much. 
10. The beauty of the evening. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many gifts and blessings. Thank you for always watching over me and protecting me as I go about my business. Thank you for your provisions daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings


June 13~ Good morning! So hot in the house last night was hard to sleep. Turned on another fan besides the overhead ceiling fan. Thankful for these fans. Helped a little. 
1. Finish packing for road trip. 
2. Sunshine streaming through the house. 
3. Beautiful drive over to Central Oregon. 
4. Getting some great photos today on road trip. 
5. Sitting out on the veranda in the condo we are staying in for the weekend. 
6. Watching three crows fight over on branch on a tree. 
7. Listening to the wind blow through the trees. 
8. The yummy taco lime chicken Cindy made for dinner tonight. Thank you! Very yummy! 
9. Just relaxing and enjoying the evening and listening to ice drop in the ice maker. 
10. Watching movies with Cindy. 
11. Talking to my sister Christine. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings of family and friends. For being invited on this weekend trip. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily without question always. Blessings


June 14~ Good morning! Love waking up and just being here in Central Oregon with friends. So much to be thankful for. 
1. Having morning coffee on the veranda with Cindy, and Maryann overlooking the golf course. 
2. Listening to the quiet. 
3. The scent of the juniper trees. 
4. The amazing crepe breakfast Cindy made for us all. 
5. Laying by the pool and soaking up the wonderful sunshine and getting some color in my skin. 
6. Soaking in the hot tub. 
7. Watching parents help their little ones enjoy the pool. 
8. An evening up at the lounge listening to music. The band was excellent. Derek, Michael, & Marc. 
9. Giggles that turned into belly rolling laughter. 
10. Friendship's 
Thank you Lord for another wonderful day and filling it with amazing weather and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings

No comments: