JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 6, 2013

Playdates With God~ End of Spring gifts/surprises/ May Blooming Treasures Found & End of April Joy Dare/ May Joy Dare



Leach Botanical Garden
6704 SE 122nd Ave
Portland Oregon
My Little Walk On
April 30, 2013


Spring gifts/surprises & April Joy Dare

Spring gifts/surprises

Day 29~ Spring gifts/surprises the birth of my beautiful granddaughter ten years ago. Sammie was a surprise to us all and what a blessing she has been. A beautiful blue eyes beauty that brings much joy to this family. Wish I could be with her to celebrate her special day the Lord blessed us with her. Getting some odds and ends done today around the house. Writing out more bills to the collectors to get them off in a timely manner. I so thought I just did them.....but they showed up again. :) This is a blessings because that means I have money to pay them and that I am very blessed to have the things that I have. My creative dinner in one skillet. Not to bad either. Quiet night at home.

Day 30~ Spring gifts/surprises headed off to work and found it was a very simple quiet day with a few haircuts. I thought it was going to be different but it all worked out the way it needed too. Came home did a few things and then off and visited the wonderful Carol Miller! Please keep this lovely lady in your prayers thank you. My visit just wasn't quiet long enough. Then off to a beautiful afternoon walk in one of the many beautiful gardens here in the Portland area. Took plenty of pictures of all the lovely blooms. What wonderful gifts indeed. Saw the doctor and got the news about my ankle. Now we watch God work. Then off on a beautiful evening drive. Saw a friend that made me laugh and smile. The end of April will bring us our May flowers in bloom.

May Blooming Treasures Found

May I have decided to do for my thankfulness "Blooming treasures found". This should be fun.

Day 1~ May blooming treasures found is me up early on a day I could sleep in so I could register for my Mary Kay Seminar Ruby division in July. So very excited as it will be blooming with each event of 50 years of celebration. Going back to bed and sleeping for another hour or two. Well needed sleep. Accomplishing small task around the house. Able to bless Kenney Ge with a haircut and share precious memories of his son who we will be celebrating his life in memory on Saturday. (Please keep family in prayer thank you.) Resting and writing on my blog is always a treasure and finding each one blooming in the process of each new post. 
Hope to hear all about each of your blooming treasures in the month of May. Did you receive or give flowers on this first day of May?


Day 2~ May blooming treasures seem to be in full bloom as I look all around I see the flowers blooming and the trees filling out with all their leafs. Gods mercy grace and love fills me. I had many beautiful treasures come and see me today to get their hair done or other beauty treatment. What a delight each one is. I am having so much fun getting to know the ladies here at the new shop. Off early enough to enjoy the beauty of the day and the sunshine. What a blessing. Visiting with my lovely neighbor Pat Holzbach and Mickey always bring me joy. Finding I love you and miss you from my grandson Shawn Harris on my message on FB. ♥ God is truly good to me!


Day 3~May blooming treasures are turning into so many that I could already write book. Work is always filled with many blessings and surprises. I had to giggle at Edna today..her son made arrangements with me so she doesn't have to worry about the money. So she said we should charge double we split at the pay date. I tell you these older folks are a hoot! Finished up early at salon so was able to get some errands done as well as enjoy the beautiful sunshine. Had the best time withCindy Forsythe RiederMary Ann Forsythe Wimberly, and friend Linda! At El Indio's for lunch. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a very long time. Thank you for a great afternoon! These were just some of the highlights of the day. Treasures of memories made. ♥


Day 4~ May blooming treasures has had a whole mixture of emotions today. Sad, happy, joy, you name it I think I may have had in my day of treasures found today. It was a day to say goodbye until we meet in glory, to a young man taken to soon. May the Lord be with his family and all that loved him so. Thank you for allowing me to come celebrate his life with you all today. A celebration of life; loving those around me and standing in prayers with them; sharing memories. Emotions rage on days like this. You think of so many things. You race to say I love you to those in your life. You listen to every word and sound and rejoice. The children playing in the yard, baby's crying, laughter that makes your belly hurt. Treasure's blooming so many I have. Thankful for this day and all who are in my life. I have an endless list today I could write yet another book just for today. I pray you each see all your treasure bloom each and everyday. You are the flower in my garden and life. ♥


Day 5~ May blooming treasures was being able to hear to great messages yesterday one in service and the other in bible study. Then meeting up with some fabulous Mary Kay ladies and listening to a great National speaker Vickie Auth. Thank you Cathi Forsythe and Cindy Forsythe Rieder for encouraging me to go. It was great to see Lara Hurst, and Tammy Brown Earley! Then finding pizza at home for dinner. Topped off with a wonderful evening drive. Great day!




April Joy Dare

29~ 3 Gifts in dirt
1) The bushes in the front window that I enjoy looking at as the squirrels dart around them.
2) My planter that is full of dirt awaiting me to go get some flowers to plant in it for the Spring and Summer to enjoy the beauty that will bloom from what is planted in my planter.
3) The trees that shade the apartment 
What are your three dirt gifts?

30~ A gift given, made, sacrificed
The gift given is easy for me today. Getting off work early to do some other things. Like visit my friend Carol Miller and then off to a beautiful afternoon garden hike right here in town. WOW! What a blessing> Need to go there again. I didn't even see it all.
My made gift would be the tacos I bought at Taco Bell today after my doctor appointment. 
Sacrificed would be which is a good thing choosing to eat more healthy. Not eating so much processed food. When I go shopping I buy either fresh or frozen. No more can or junk as little as possible.




May Joy Dare


May Joy Dare Day 1~ 3 gifts tasted
1) My very salty pork chop
2) The tears that have flowed that whoosh across my lips
3) Sweet honey that sweetness so many of my foods and drinks

May Joy Dare Day 2~ 3 gifts flat
I'm laughing....I surely have no idea But.... again I am up for the challenge.
1) The swiss cheese I had to snack on this afternoon Flat with holes
2) Laying some of the hair down that wanted to stand on end or be a bush; that today I fixed by either cutting or spraying with hair spray to put into place.
3) Me laying flat on my back trying to do some sit-ups. Yes! Very funny! But I am trying. Need to do something with this tummy of mine. :)

May Joy Dare Day 3~ 3 Gifts found in difficult people

Laughing....nothing can ever be easy in this one. And funny things is I do believe I can do this one. I dealt with difficult people today. :)
1) Winning over the apartment manager today and getting her to see that it is impossible for me to owe what she says. The have a huge error. FINAL! They are going to research this one. Thank you Lord!
2) The boys and mother that live across the way finally smiled back at me today. I have no clue how many smiles I have given. But finally one in return. That was nice. 
3) Hmmm......third one not so easy. The multiple times I receive phone calls from the hubby about dinner. I just told him you will have dinner. It doesn't matter what it is. You will eat it. Smiling...... :)


May joy dare Day 4~ 3 Gifts before 9am
So glad I got up early today or I wouldn't be able to do this one. Laughing!
1) My wonderful hot cup of coffee. The smell of it perking and then me sipping on it in peace and quiet!
2) Not sure this is a gift or not.....but it would be my beautiful Hancho bird squawking to the beauty of the new day. As she is telling me I should enjoy the beauty of this day. :)
3) The awesome weather forecast for this beautiful Saturday as well as the weekend and the week ahead. Looking forward to enjoying the beautiful weather we are being blessed with. Sunshine along with warm temperatures makes for a perfect forecast and day.

May Joy Dare

Day 5~ A gift in a sign, a smile, a snack
My gift that was a sign; is how much fun I had being with my Mary Kay girlfriends. Something I haven't done in a long time. A sure sign I'm headed back on the right track. Where I will go I'm not sure...but I sure have missed being with my girlfriends and having girlfriend time.
The smiles of all my friends at church as well as those beautiful girlfriends in Mary Kay. So many welcoming smiles, just made my day!
My snack would be the fresh fruit at bible study. Very yummy! So was the homemade quiche'.


A Holy Experience




www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
Ankle View
April 30,2013
Sadly this is as good as it gets for me according to the doctor.
I will have to live with the swelling and pain.
I have permanent damage done to nerves and tenants
as well as muscle.
There is calcium build up.
Pain caused by the tissue around the scar area  where the plate and screws are.
Thank you for all the love and prayers of support.
I cannot afford second opinion.
But am grateful I can walk.
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

1 comment:

Janis Cox said...

HI there,
I found you at Playdates. I see that you do the Joy Dare as well. I am finding it very fulfilling.
Blessings to you,
Janis www.janiscox.com