JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 20, 2013

Playdates With God~ May Blooming Treasures Found & May Joy Dare



May Blooming Treasures

Day 13~ May blooming treasures is a day filled with rest. A pot of left pot roast from Mother's Day dinner! No cooking is always a gift and a treasure found. Catching up on programs that I had DVR'd loved today just resting and preparing for the week ahead. Finding my Mary Kay Seminar souvenir box on my patio this afternoon. Filled with fun goodies to use and enjoy. Love finding that box! Answered prayers and love of encouragement are always treasures that can never be missed. What a sweet day of quiet R & R!

Day 14~ May blooming treasures for today is WOW! Above the and amazed at what God can do! Work went different then planned so I went with the flow. So I went to get the car DEQ; at first didn't go well at all. But before days end the best gift of all was the car was DEQ and registered. Thank you each all for the awesome prayers and for the person God set to help and that I listened to the small still voice. Call from the beautiful Carol Miller and visiting with her. Prayers and celebration withCrystal N Koch. Then a very nice conversation with my friend Linda Pywtorak. It is always wonderful to catch up with friends and family. It has been a interesting day! Thank you Lord for fun and blessing filled with wonderful blooming treasures and memories.


Day 15~ May blooming treasures was sleeping in past 9 this morning. Then just sitting and enjoying my cup of coffee and the quiet in the house. I loved the the peace of the day. Finding my capris that I ordered in the mail. Dinner out with hubby. Love chicken wings. Yummy! Now just relaxing and enjoying the evening. Perfect treasures in the quiet of this day.



Day 16~ May blooming treasures a wonderful morning phone call and chat with my dear friend Randi Hilary before work this morning. Always nice to catch up and pray with one another. Truly a treasure indeed. The excitement of the ladies today as they got their hair done before lunch; as they all were going out on a luncheon outside the nursing home. The smiles where contagious, made my day! Coming home for lunch and eating my left over hot wings. YUMMY! Coming home from work and having dinner waiting. That is truly treasures at hand. God' blessings abound! 

Day 17~ May blooming treasures up early and made a Mary Kay delivery on the way to work. It is always nice and a wonderful to be able to combine the two things I love most. They truly go hand in hand. Doing hair making others feel like the million they truly are and selling the best make up brand in America....truly a treasure in my life. Off to see my beautiful friend Shari Whitlock she looks great. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon and lunch. It was so wonderful to see you. Then off to meet Mary McCormick Loomis and look at cars. I really enjoyed that. Thank you! Then home and quiet evening home with hubby. Watched one of my daughters favorite movies "La Bamba" with Lou Diamond Phillips. A treasured memory of my daughters I love you all so very much; Heather, Amber Webber, Racheal! ♥


Day 18~ May blooming treasures had a wonderful day trip down the Gorge with friends. Saw great scenic views that I had never seen before. History lessons in the tunnels of the old scenic highway turned into a walking trial. Beautiful treasure! Fun times with Mary McCormick Loomis, and Edie Ricker Cowell! Then off to a wonderful dinner and making more memories and laughter. Ended a with dance and a beautiful drive home. Thank you Mary for driving! It was a day filled with treasures!

Day 19~ May blooming treasures over sleeping seems to be the name of the game on the days I think I have nothing to do. I am taking this as a wonderful gift. Got some business taking care of which I know is a wonderful treasure for me indeed. Laundry done, with odds and ends around the house. A wonderful visit with Gina Adams when she picked up her order. Thank you my friend enjoyed the visit. You look great! Just loving the peace and quiet of the day.




May Joy Dare Day 13~ 3 Gifts found in your mother
1) Grace 
2) Her ability to see the good in everybody
3) Her (crazy) gifts that we look forward to; especially at Christmas time. They make us smile. And always look forward to her homemade cookies! The very best in the world!

May Joy Dare Day 14~ A gift picked up, put away, put back
My gift picked up today would be the registration papers from DEQ 
I put away my towels after they were washed and folded today after work; ready for the next round of beautiful clients.
Put back the steaks that were taken out for dinner but weren't cooked

May Joy Dare Day 15~ 3 Gifts about you

Oh I don't like this one....I would rather my friends name three gifts about me.
1) I have very pretty eyes
2) I love to have fun
3) I like to write
Now its your turn....name 3 gifts about me? ♥ :) ♥

May Joy Dare Day 16~ 3 Gifts found in His word

1) The Lord your God is with me always
2) "Who giveth us richly all things to enjoy."
1 Timothy 6:17
3) The joy of the Lord is my strength

May Joy Dare Day 17~ A gift in a box, a bag, a book

So I have decided this one is a bit hard for me today. Not sure why....but it is!
My box gift would be the music that comes out of my boom box.
My bag gift is the bag filled with my capris that I had to order from Lane Bryant's.
My book would be the new Mary Kay catalog that came in the mail today. So many new wonderful items. Looking forward to getting the new translucent powder.


May Joy Dare Day 18~ 3 Gifts unexpected
1) The beautiful sunshine in the Gorge and in the The Dalles on my day trip! Wonderful!
2) A small hike a the old scenic highway that is now a trail head with beautiful views. Restoration on this trail is amazing. What a gift and what history. Loved it!
3) Lunch and dinner which were very yummy! And a gift! Thank you! :)

May Joy Dare Day 19~ 3 Gifts from your childhood
Okay this one is going to take some thinking on my part
1) That I got to travel and see the United States from the East coast to the West coast because dad was in the service. Thank you dad for serving! Wish I would of appreciate it more when I was a kid though.
2) All the many friends I meet throughout my childhood from all the schools and different places we lived. Loved that I have re-connected with some due to Face Book.
3) The love of the Lord that my mother and father taught us to the best of their ability. Teaching us to pray and to honor the Lord. The best gift of all!


A Holy Experience

What have you found in treasures? Have you linked up or doing the Joy Dare?


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
April 30,2013
X-ray of ankle
Sadly this is as good as it gets for me according to the doctor.
I will have to live with the swelling and pain.
I have permanent damage done to nerves and tenants
as well as muscle.
There is calcium build up.
Pain caused by the tissue around the scar area  where the plate and screws are.
Thank you for all the love and prayers of support.
I cannot afford second opinion.
But am grateful I can walk.
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!



No comments: