JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thankful Thursday~




Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
No better place to be than here on Thankful Thursday
What better time to start then Now!
With a list full of thankfuls
So many wonderful things to be thankful for
So lets get started.
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun
I am linking up with:

Grace Alone

As well as:

Black Tag Diaries

The Fontenot four
http://fontenblog.blogspot.com/

Come and see what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
What about you?

***********************************************************************************



  1. Being told I was a good employee
  2. All the beautiful sunshine this past week
  3. Finding the perfect pair of Dansko shoes for Dallas TX
  4. Getting some great sells on some Summer clothing
  5. Going to a Mary Kay event and listening to a great National speaker Vickie Auth
  6. Getting my beautiful granddaughter a swimsuit and a little short out fit for her birthday
  7. My church family
  8. Prayers with my sisters in Christ
  9. Long conversations with friends and loved ones
  10. Just laying around in Jammie's all morning long
  11. Hot cereal
  12. Honey
  13. Knowing God will meet all of my needs above and beyond what I can dream or imagine
  14. I love spell check
  15. Music that soothes the soul
  16. Long country drives in the early evening enjoying the views
  17. Being there for those you love;even when it is difficult
  18. Hugs that make you feel important and that your not alone
  19. God's promises 
  20. Comfortable shoes

Thankful Thursdays Button


The Fontenot Four

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1
April 30,2013
X-ray
Sadly this is as good as it gets for me according to the doctor.
I will have to live with the swelling and pain.
I have permanent damage done to nerves and tenants
as well as muscle.
There is calcium build up.
Pain caused by the tissue around the scar area  where the plate and screws are.
Thank you for all the love and prayers of support.
I cannot afford second opinion.
But am grateful I can walk.
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
The cost of second opinion is much more than I realized
Doctor has discounted my pain meds
Many issues
Needing God's direction
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!


No comments: