JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Thankful Thursday~




I have so many wonderful things to be 

thankful for...........


1. Friends that are willing to come over and help me do one of the least favorite things packing and hauling and moving 
2. Friends that help paint a whole house and hang drapes
3. Friends that are there for you even when you are bitchy
4. Making phone calls to make new address change
5. Purging even when it is hard to do
6. Finding surprises going through things that are beneficial
7. Hot showers
9. Lots of boxes to pack belongings in
10. New season in TV programing
11. Having a late dinner with a friend after working hard all day moving (Thank you Lara!)
12. Children that love me and are concerned about me
13. Prayers and encouragement from many wonderful friends
14. Gods grace and mercy
15. Heat
16. Warm clothing
17. Leggings that are fleeced lined
18. Hand lotion
19. Moisturizing for the entire body..........love my Mary Kay
20. Seeing how nicely things can come together
21. Having a doctor that is honest and lets me know he doesn't have the answers even though I want him too
22. Home made chili
23. Gods love
24. Being able to put a little extra cash in the bank that I found to meet some bills.
25. Medications that will help relieve the pain and rash that I have
26. Getting more things moved over into the new home
27. Having the couch moved
28. Freezer defrosted and moved
29. Knowing friends that can help in a crisis
30. The prayers of the saints
31. Being able to vent and know that your not judged and that you are loved anyways
32. Gods perfect peace
33. Just sitting and taking the new place in where I will be living; knowing how truly blessed I am!
34. Banana splits in the Winter
35. Hot showers
36. Encouragement
37. Gods love
38. Gods perfect timing
39. Knowing all things work out the way they are suppose too
40. The smell of fresh paint







"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;

Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations. -Psalm 100:3-5



(Because it has been so long since I have put a Thankful Thursday up. I'm not sure this link is still there. But Praise God I will find one. And that I have something to be thankful for everyday.)



No comments: