JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Three Word Wednesday~


Jovial, adjective: Cheerful and friendly.

Promise, noun: A declaration or assurance that one will do a particular thing or that a particular thing will happen; the quality of potential excellence; an indication that something specified is expected or likely to occur; verb: Assure someone that one will definitely do, give, or arrange something; undertake or declare that something will happen; give good grounds for expecting (a particular occurrence or situation)

Resolute, adjective: Admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering.



With jovial heart
Of the excitement 
Of the joys of Christmas
Still lingering
Eyes twinkling with joy
With resolute heart
Of the New Year beckoning
With promise
Of a New Year 
With each blank day
A new page to turn
In the story
Yet to be wrote
With jovial heart
Knowing each new page
Holds new promise
Resolute 
To make each day count
With the twinkle
Of Christmas joys
In each day 
That awaits
The New Year!
With jovial heart
We welcome the 
New Year!

~BETH~


Do you look forward to the blank days and writing the perfect story in your life each new day?



http://www.threewordwednesday.com/


No comments: