JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lent Letters To God~ 2015 ~ Day 1




In past years I have enjoyed doing Lent letters to God during Lent season and have grown from them every time I have committed to doing them. This year I have decided to do them once again. I feel it will draw me closer to my Father in heaven and help me through some of my dessert walk. I know when we commit to follow the Lord and do something for him He speaks and we can hear Him more clearly. I look forward to this time of growth and quiet time with Him as I write my Lent letters. 

This is Ash Wednesday and a time to refocus and commit to the Lord. To draw near unto Him as we give up and lean in to Him as we grow in our walk and life with Him leading us as He speaks to our heart and souls. 


Lent is a season of the Christian Year where Christians focus on simple living, prayer, and fasting in order to grow closer to God. It's the forty days before Easter. Lentexcludes Sundays because every Sunday is like a little Easter.
Ester 4:1
When Mordecai learned all that had been done, Mordecai tore his clothesand put on sackcloth and ashes, and went out into the midst of the city, and he cried out with a loud and bitter cry.

Dear Lord as we come into this Lent season I ask you to reveal to me the things that you would want me to learn and grow in the things of you Father. Show me your grace and mercy Lord. Thank you Lord that we can cry out to you and seek your face in loving forgiveness. Lord I thank you that you have sent your only Son to save me and that you rose Him from the grave of death; so that we all might be saved and have every lasting life with you. And that are sins are forgiven and that we are the healed. That we have everything we will ever need in you Lord. I thank you that as this season of Lent beginnings that you will reveal your self in a new way to me that you have never before done. That you will heal my broken heart and show me your grace and love in a new way. I thank you Lord that you are looking forward to the time we will be spending together as I seek your face and voice in my life and the things that you want to teach me and show me. I thank you for the healing and growth that will take place as we walk through this 40 days of wilderness that removes the dross from this broken and wounded soul Lord. I thank you for sending your Son to us that we may have a bridge of love and forgiveness to every lasting life with you in Jesus name. I love you Lord and give you all the glory and praise for all that you are doing and have done in my life as we look to the lover of our souls in Jesus name Amen
Love Beth


 What are you doing for Lent or giving up for the Lent season?

No comments: