JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lent Letters to God ~ Day 8~9





Mark 5:28
For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.”


Wednesday was great work day for me. I was super blessed by my clients and a few added extras. Even a gentleman came to get his hair cut. He so liked it he brought his bride of 72 years down to meet me. I was so blessed to see the love. I got some errands done and was feeling really blessed. Stopped to see hubby at work and things went a little south. Or maybe that was a whole lots south. And continued to spiral down hill from that point on. If only I would have said touch me Lord. But...I didn't. The things you learn in life along the journey. Thankful God loves me where ever I am.

Dear Lord thank you for always loving me right where I am. That all I have to say is touch me and I will be made whole. I love that we just have to call out your Sons name and you hear us. Thank you Lord even in our despair you watch over us and make us whole when we stop and call upon your name. Thank you Lord for even in our shortness you already made provision for us. Lord I thank you and give you the honor and the glory for all that you are doing and working out in my life in Jesus name Amen


Mark 11:24
“Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

Today was getting laundry finished up. Paying bills and making business calls. Some which aren't always easy to make. Sitting before the Lord seeking His face and forgiveness in prayers. Asking for direction. Praying for multiple needs. Prayer is humbling! Whether your lifting others up which is extremely humbling and asking God for direction in life. It is always wonderful to watch Him work in our behalf as we believe to receive. Then when it comes to pass it is even more humbling to know that it was by his hand and love for us in His perfect timing that all will work out together for His glory in heaven.

Dear Lord as I seek your face and ask you to direct my path and shine your light upon the darkness and broken pieces of my heart I thank you that you are already mending them and healing them in Jesus name. I thank you that your word is a light unto me and a road map for my life as I seek you and your kingdom and righteousness. I thank you Lord as I come to you in pray that you are already answering my prayers and bringing them to pass. I thank you Lord that you see our needs and you have already made provision before we have even asked. I thank you Lord that in my weakness I am made strong in you. I thank you that you watch over me and hear my hearts cry. I thank you that I do believe and I do receive in Jesus name Amen


Sometimes it is very hard to pray. Do you have difficult in prayers in the storms of life or any other times?

No comments: