JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, February 23, 2015

Lent Letters To God ~ Day 4, 5, 6




For the word of God is quick, and powerful,
and sharper than any two edged sword.…
— Hebrews 4:12

Saturday was a day filled some sunshine after sleeping most of the day away on Friday i knew I had to get up and start moving. I so wanted to crawl back under my covers and hide. I'm thinking if I could do that all my hardships and nightmares that I'm living would go away. Not the case at all. But...I manged to get moving and had a pretty good day. The sun was shining so that made it much easier to get out and about. Got to the bank, a little shopping done. Then some phone calls that I had neglected due to the fact I was ignoring all phone calls and texts as I was burying myself. Thankful that those that love me wont let me do that. 

Dear Lord thank you for your word and your love that you have given us. I thank you that you know what we all need. That we can open your word to any page and it will minister to us right where we are at. I thank you Lord for your love that you send it to us through your word and sweet Holy Spirit and those that you love to us. That they are there for us when we cannot seem to fight above the battle you send the prefect laborer across out path to help us fight the good fight of faith Lord. I thank you for all that you are doing in and through each one of us daily Lord. I thank you for a new day and a fresh beginning through your gift of life in Jesus name Amen.


Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Sunday is a day of wanting to snuggle up and not get up at all and just curl up under the blankets and watch movies. Manged to watch a few movies. I didn't get up and get dressed until almost four in the afternoon. I didn't want to get dressed at all. But guest arrived for a visit then a surprise dinner invitation. So curling up under blankets all day wasn't going to happen. I did enjoy the few movies I did watch. I will have to try a movie day another day. God is always making sure I don't lay in my depression and the storm I'm going through. So grateful He loves me so much.

Dear Lord I'm thankful for Godly movies that reflect your love and your righteousness. I'm thankful that I could curl up with a friend for most the day and watch a few movies that draw us closer to you. I'm thankful for how you work in our lives even when we don't see it Lord. I'm grateful you are always there loving me and showing me that your love. Thankful even in my depression and lost I can find you and your kingdom and what you have for me. I am so happy to be your child even in the difficult storms of live. Thank you for loving me even when I feel like no one could love me Lord. Thank you for drawing me close so that all that I need is found in you and you will add to it as I seek ye first and your kingdom and righteousness. I love you Lord thank you!


John 10:10
“I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”

Today Monday the 23rd has been one of my better days in awhile. Worked around our new home. Did a bunch of small projects that have been on my to do list. It felt good working around the house and helping each other out. It was great to smile and laugh. The sun was out the drapes open letting the sunshine in. It was great to be excited about getting some of these projects done. Trying to find a new happy place isn't always easy. But....with God all things are possible. I know this road ahead will be hard but I am not alone. The best part is true. God did come to give us life more abundantly. Thank you!!! 

Dear Lord thank you for the Sunshine that shined brightly through my windows today letting a breath of fresh air flow through our home. I thank you that you gave us peace. That we were able to work on small projects together with a smile and some laughter. It was great to see things take shape and know that you blessed us with each one of those items, as well as the gifts and talents to get them done Lord. We thank you for friends that hold us in prayers and see our struggles and love us through each one. Lord I thank you for the flowers that bloom even when darkness falls on my heart; you send the sunshine and the love of your Son that brings life and life more abundantly. Thank you Lord for all that you are doing and going to do in our lives in Jesus name Amen 

Do you search for Gods love and sunshine in your sorrow and loss?












No comments: