JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lent Letters to God~ 2015 ~ Day 2





Ephesians 4:31

 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.


Some days are really tough to walk in the ways of the Lord and in forgiveness and love. Our anger and bitterness want to take over and release a wrath on those that have brought us harm and hurt. But because of the Love of the Lord and what He has done for us through His Son and His shed blood we are able to learn to walk in His love and forgiveness and offer it to those that have harmed us.

Dear Lord thank you that you are a loving and forgiving God and that you have forgiven us even when we think we are unforgivable. It is because of that love we are able to let go of the bitterness anger we have for not just others but for our selves as well Lord. We thank you as we draw near to you that we can feel your perfect love and know that you will never leave us or let us go. That you will walk with us even in the dark places. you will not leave us nor forsake us. I thank you Lord that even when we cannot see the full picture you do. That you can take our broken pieces and mend them and turn them into a glorious life that will  glorify you and be better than we could ever imagine or dream Lord. That When we let go of the bitterness, anger and pain that you can heal us. I thank you Lord that you you are working in our hearts in the places of hurt and pouring your healing balm of Gilead upon us. Thank you for making us whole and well in you Lord that we will be set free from those things that can destroy us and make us weak that don't glorify you and what your Son did on the cross for us when He died and shed His blood for us in Jesus name Amen

Are you willing to let go and let God take the hurts and leave them at the cross? I know its hard for me to do.



No comments: