JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Three Word Wednesday~


Meander, verb: zigzag, wind, twist, turn, curve, curl, bend, snake, stroll, saunter, amble, wander, ramble, drift, maunder, mosey, tootle, toodle.

Nameless, adjective: unnamed, unidentified, anonymous, incognito, unspecified, unsourced, unacknowledged, uncredited; unknown, unsung, uncelebrated, unspeakable, unutterable, inexpressible, indescribable; indefinable, vague, unspecified.

Oafish, adjective: stupid, foolish, idiotic, cretinous; ungainly, loutish, awkward, clumsy, lumbering, apelike, cloddish, Neanderthal, uncouth, uncultured, boorish, rough, coarse, brutish, ill-mannered, unrefined, rough-hewn; informal blockheaded, moronic, boneheaded, half-witted, lamebrained, thickheaded.



Life is passing by
As the days and months 
Have meander by
This oafish
Which shall remain nameless
Has truly shown 
His true colors
Each passing day
That turns into weeks
Then into months
This oafish
Becomes more apparent
As he meanders through each passing day
With no thought of his behavior
This nameless oafish
Continues onward
The course he is heading
With loss unspeakable
Which shall remain
Nameless
As his life meanders by
The days and weeks turn into months
For this nameless oafish
Who is lost

~Beth~


http://www.threewordwednesday.com/



1 comment:

Sheilagh Lee said...

not sure who you're talking about but I wouldn't want to be him