JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 15, 2018

April Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)


COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


April showers bring May flowers!
Each bloom a new birth
Waiting to spread her beauty
Ready to weave their rich color
Through the fabric of life
Hand woven through
The promise 
Of new beginnings
 Waiting to spread their aroma of life
Each strand of color
Richly hand picked
To tell a love story
Each their own
A story of life 
Rich in beauty
For all to behold
Uniquely made
One by one
A perfect bud 
Awaiting to share its rare beauty
A glance at the rich single blossom  
Brings an enchanted peace to the eye of the beholder
As it shares its rich rare beauty
Of color
Into the fabric of life
 Each single blossom
Brings sweet fragrant
New beginnings
Of life

~BETH~


April 8~ Good morning! It's travel day. Appears the Lord is blessing us with clear blue skies and sunshine. Thank you Jesus! Time for coffee, prayers, finishing packing and load the car to head to Central Oregon. Excited to see what blessings and treasures await me on my journey today to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee with Sherilynn Ganther,and Sally Mazza
2. The fireball in the sky and the beautiful blue sky, for the drive. 
3. Then a stop at Collier State Park and Logging Museum. 
4. Seeing the Williamson River and Spring Creek area at the Collier Logging Museum beautiful! 
5. Safe travels to Katherine Fischer Huston in Central Oregon. 
6. Beautiful dinner served when we arrived. Thank you Katherine, Mae Vasey Huston, Stan. 
7. Views on top of canyons at the Palisades. 
8. A drive the Cove and to Round Butte. 
9. A drive to Prineville Reservoir; absolutely amazing through the canyon. The Crooked River Forest and stops at Stillwater campsite. Also a stop at Castle Rock on the Crooked River just amazing beauty of God's creation. 
10. The wild deer feeding. 
11. Seeing the horses along the Crooked River. 
12. Laughter laughing so hard our sides hurt and tears coming down. 
13. Root beer milkshake 
14. God's peace and hand upon our journey today. 
Thank you Lord for this day amazing day stocked full of many gifts and treasures to be thankful for. Your blessings never ending. So grateful for all the many blessings listed and not listed. Thank you! Blessings


April 9~ Good morning from vacation home. Quiet morning, coffee, prayers. Slowly everyone starts moving. Good morning Sherilynn GantherSally MazzaKatherine Fischer Huston, Stan. Sun starts poking through giving way to beautiful mountain views. Breakfast with the ladies; then the day of adventures that await us can begun. As the day began there was already much to be thankful for, and I'm sure there will be many more as the day progresses. 
1. The still quiet of the morning as the day begins. 
2. Coffee next to the fireplace with amazing views to take in. 
3. A pancake breakfast with the ladies. 
4. A drive to Smith Rock. 
5. Finding even more trails that I want to do. 
6. The walk around the top of the Rim at Smith Rock to take in the view of Monkey face. 
7. The warmth of the day as the sun beat down and shined brightly, bringing hope of more to come. 
8. Dutch Brothers coffee. Thank you Katherine. 
9. La Pine State Park and the many sites found. 
10. Seeing the many turns and bends in the Deschutes River. 
11. Lunch in the car. 
12. Safe travels home before it was dark. 
13. Hot shower to wash the travel dust off. 
14. Money to pay my bills. 
15. Having a beautiful home to come home too. 
Thank you Lord for the many blessings of the day, spoken and unspoken. Thank you for another day filled with adventures that awaited me. Thank you for the many provisions provided to meet each and every need. Thank you waking me to the many gifts given. Blessings


April 10~ Early morning rise after a restless night. Good morning! So tired....so wish I could stay in bed and sleep. But must rise and shine to go create beauty today. First things first prayers and coffee. I'm sure there will be many graces and gifts to be thankful for today. 
1. Listening to the pidder padder of the rain dancing on my roof top. 
2. Windshield wipers 
3. Memories that carry me through the day with smiles, giggling at phone calls that made me blush. You are missed. Prayers of blessings where ever you are. 
4. Watching the sun push its way through the grey skies of rain. 
5. Having a house full of company. Love having you here Sally Mazza and Sherilynn Ganther
6. Having Swedish meatballs at IKEA. Great idea Sheri. 
7. Got my exercise walking Ikea today. Lots of ideas for design and decor. 
8. Groceries bought 
9. Seeing my granddaughter Sara Harris graduation photo. So beautiful and so proud of her. May 31st another grandchild embarks into a new chapter of her life. Congratulations Sara! 
10. Getting light bulb changed over bar counter. Always good to have some light. 
Another day to thank you Lord for waking me to the blessings and opportunities that await me. Blessings


April 11~ Ummm.....I hear bells! That's weird! Well....Good morning! So much for my idea of sleeping in. Though the bells sure do sound pretty. Wonder where they are coming from. Good morning Sherilynn Ganther and Sally Mazza. We can be the "Golden Girls". Today has started and with that a gift of waking up to a household of friends. Looking forward to the many other gifts and blessings of the day to be thankful for. 
1. Coffee with the ladies. 
2. Some light house keeping. (Darn housekeeper never shows up! Then I'm left to do this job. I think I need to fire her.) 
3. Preparation for my luncheon with the ladies. Having food in my cupboards. 
4. Lunch with Geo Sutter, Sheri, and Sally. Love having you ladies over. Thank you Geo for salad and dessert. 
5. That I didn't have to drive today. Thank you Sheri. 
6. Finding Sara's graduation gift today. So excited! 
7. Finding a pretty Spring sweater for $9. 
8. Preparing for a dinner gathering. Love having guest over. 
9. Dinner with Mary McCormick Loomis, Sheri, and Sally. Glad to have an extra bag if salad and the dessert left from lunch. Thank you Geo! 
10. A dishwasher. It got a workout today. Two loads of dishes washed and put away. 
11. Got two loads of laundry washed, folded and put away. Its been a full day. 
12. Loved hosting today at my home and having friends over for both lunch and dinner. 
13. A beautiful day filled with many gifts and graces thank you Lord! 
Thank you Jesus for another day filled with friends, love and your amazing grace. Blessings


April 12~ Awwww.....slept in a bit this morning. Sweetness! Good morning! Yet another day were old man Winter has a grip on Spring and is holding that yellow ball of fire hostage. Seems he is refusing to let go and give in to Spring. Rain showers and grey skies. So today I will just stay inside and find my many blessings to count and be thankful for. 
1. Sleeping past 8 is always a welcomed gift. 
2. Morning coffee with the ladies Sally Mazza andSherilynn Ganther. Fun having house guest. 
3. Watching old Spaghetti Westerns on TV. 
4. Sally made a yummy breakfast casserole for a mid morning breakfast with orange juice. 
5. A walk up to the mailbox and back between rain showers.
 6. Finding beautiful blooms in the neighborhood to enjoy as I walked to mailbox and back. 
7. Playing Tri-Ominos with Sheri and Sally this afternoon. Glad we weren't keeping score. 
8. The yummy beef stroganoff and broccoli with cheese for dinner. Thank you Sally! 
9. Phone call from Denise. Great catching up with her. Look forward to the future meeting up with you. 
10. Thank you Sheri for cleaning up kitchen. 
11. The quiet and the R&R of the day. 
Thank you Lord for this day of simple pleasures with friends and the R&R. Blessings


April 13~ Good morning Friday the 13th! I'm ready to rock this day. Always have a great time on Friday the 13th! Only great things happen! BOO! Don't look so scared. It's only a day and a number....it will be okay. See my day is starting off wonderful already. I got to sleep in past 8 once again. I have woke up to a house full of friends and morning coffee. Prespective, prespective, prespective! Good morning Sherilynn Ganther and Sally Mazza! I'm sure this day is going to be filled with many wonderful things to be thankful for. 
1. Banana cream pie for breakfast with my coffee. 
2. Getting my banking done. Car and mortgage payment payed! 
3. Loved my leftovers for lunch today. Beef stroganoff best especially for lunch. Thank you Sally. 
4. Seeing my refrigerator so full of yummy home meals and goodies. It's amazing what happens when cooking is done. 
5. Safe travels to my sister's. 
6. Seeing blue skies and the sun peeking out and shining smiles of brilliant light upon the afternoon and early evening sky. 
7. Dinner with the family. Thank you Christine Good, Rosie,Jennifer Merritt-Estep
8. Rocky road ice cream 
9. Seeing my niece Corie Coggins, and my great nephew's Daniel and Gary. 
10. Good seeing the rest of the family as well Brandy Estep, Dave, and Gary Pilcher
11. Playing Farkle with my family. 
12. The laughter and love that fills this home and my heart. 
13. Coconut chips! Who knew!?! Yummy! I would say that was the biggest surprise of the day. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the many blessings found scattered throughout the day. The gift of waking up to Friday the 13th as we run into the weekend. I so enjoy all you have given me and all the provisions and protection, thank you Lord! Blessings


April 14~ Good morning! Waking at sister's in the recliner to kitty's pouncing on my lap wanting love. Little people, family, friends, lot's of fur babies to bring good morning smiles and the song of love to my heart. Being surrounded by those you love brings huge joys of happiness and much to be thankful for. Just the opening of the day and my heart is already full. Today's thankfuls will be bountiful. 
1. Morning coffee with family and friends. 
2. Christine Good egg scramble for breakfast. Not bad. And if you know me I'm not a huge egg fan. 
3. Morning walk with Chris,Jennifer Merritt-EstepSherilynn GantherSally Mazza through the neighborhood in The Dalles. 
4. Adding flowers to my photo collection. My flower garden in photos is growing in leaps and bounds. 
5. A beautiful drive through the The Dalles and another stop at St. Peter's Church. Loved going up to the balcony and looking at the pipe organ. Just beautiful! 
6. Having lunch at "Big Jim's". Yummy hamburger and fries. 
7. Wonderful dinner with family. Thank you Chris and Jen. 
8. An evening out with my sister Chris, Jen, Sally, and Sheri. So much fun. Meeting up with Lori Wageman and Gary. 
9. Playing several games of pool. Lost a few and won the final game. So excited! 
10. Getting to dance or should I say moving my body. 
11. Eating rocky road ice cream after dancing this evening. 
Thank you Lord for filling my day with many beautiful gifts and blessings sprinkled through the day. Blessings































No comments: