JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 30, 2018

April Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Four)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


April showers bring May flowers!
Each bloom a new birth
Waiting to spread her beauty
Ready to weave their rich color
Through the fabric of life
Hand woven through
The promise 
Of new beginnings
 Waiting to spread their aroma of life
Each strand of color
Richly hand picked
To tell a love story
Each their own
A story of life 
Rich in beauty
For all to behold
Uniquely made
One by one
A perfect bud 
Awaiting to share its rare beauty
A glance at the rich single blossom  
Brings an enchanted peace to the eye of the beholder
As it shares its rich rare beauty
Of color
Into the fabric of life
 Each single blossom
Brings sweet fragrant
New beginnings
Of life

~BETH~


April 22~ Good morning 5am! Must quietly get up and get ready for this very fun filled day ahead of me. There's going to be a lot stuffed into this day. Plenty to be thankful for. And the first one is the Lord woke me with a gentle nudge of His perfect love. 
1. Defiantly morning coffee 
2. Typhoon the cat sitting watching me put on my makeup. The looking at me like aren't you going to turn on the water for me lady. 
3. Oatmeal breakfast 
4. This year driving to the Bend Marathon we only had three stops and a whoopsie. (Yet another memory made with a story to tell.) 
5. Being able to be here in Central Oregon and being a volunteer as one of the workers at station eight. 
6. Going to the Lava Lands with Sherilynn Ganther,Sally MazzaKatherine Fischer HustonJodie Kemp-Willard, and Cameron. What a great day! 
7. Making it to the top of that mountain butte and seeing the amazing views. 
8. Another picnic 
9. Stopping at Madeline's Grill in Redmond for a bite and a drink. Thank you Jodie. 
10. Helping Katherine make her magnets. 
11. S'mores by the fire pit. 
12. A surprise snap that brought smiles...but also required prayers and encouragement. 
13. Seeing photos of my mowed yard. It looks so nice thank you. 
14. Sitting next to the fire in the rocking chair. Life us good. 
15. Watching the sunset over Mount Jefferson. 
Yes today has been filled with opportunities, adventures, friendship, laughter and love. 
Thank you Lord for your multiple blessings that are to numerous to count. Another day of my cup running over. Thank you. Blessings


April 23~ Waking the last morning in Central Oregon at the vacation home. Good morning! Sun is shining and the day is starting out with God's rich beauty and creation. So much to be thankful for; each day richer than the day before. 
1. Sitting outside in the morning sunshine and fresh air of the countryside. Taking in the amazing views. 
2. Watching the geese fly over head and the ducks. Landing in the canal. 
3. The phone call the brought morning blushes and smiles. 
4. Breakfast with the ladies Sherilynn GantherSally MazzaJodie Kemp-Willard, and must not leave out Cameron. 
5. Camera lessons from Jodie. 
6. Katherine Fischer Huston and all of us have one more big adventure in Central Oregon. We head over to High Bridge and take a trail we've never been on. Fantastic views and incredible scenery. 
7. Then a stop at the Alpaca Farm where we got to feed and pet the alpaca's. Then we watched them being sheared oh it was amazing. They are so sweet. 
8. Traveling towards a huge surprise for Sheri. Her joy and shock joy worth the extra time going to Crater Lake. 
9. Snow and lots of it. Me sliding on my butt to the bottom to get back to the car. 
10. Another side trip to Lake of the Woods. 
11. Safe travels at dusk into the darkness; then arriving safely in Klamath Falls at Sally's. 
Thank you Lord for filling this day with so much beauty. Thank you for the provisions and your hand upon us guiding us safely to each destination. So grateful for all you do for me everyday spoken and unspoken. Thank you! Blessings


April 24~ Good morning! Waking to revving engines not fun! Thankfully I fall back to sleep for a bit.Then it was time to rise an shine for the new day ahead of me. Good morning Sally Mazza, and Sherilynn Ganther. My time with Sally and my visit are rapidly coming to a close. So thankful for our time together. It has been a fun filled two weeks; so grateful to all that have come and enjoyed great adventures with us. Today is not goodbye but until we see each other again. The trip home will be filled with many new adventures as Sheri and I make our way back to the Portland area. Always so much to be thankful for. 
1. Morning coffee and breakfast with Sally and Sheri!. Thank you Sally! 
2. A stop on Upper Klamath Lake to take in the views and hide some rocks. That was fun! 
3.The beauty of hwy 140 into Central Point. So much to take in. 
4. Not getting the car stuck in the snow. 
5. Finding a great antique store in White City.It is called the Old Fogies. So much to see there. Found a great lead crystal decanter. 
6. Meeting up with Wade and having a very nice lunch with him and Sheri.Thank you! 
7. Stopping and seeing Jim in Grants Pass on the way home. Always great to see old friends and visit. Looking good old man! 
8. The sunshine beating through the windshield warming the car. 
9. Having the windows open blowing the cool breeze through the car on the way home. 
10 Seems there is always room for one more detour and adventure. Took the back way coming home. Somehow ended up coming through Colton, Estacada then from then home. 
11. For safe travels and good timing all the way home. 
12. Four Great adventures and travel friends the best. 
Thank you Lord for once again filling my days up with so many beautiful and wonderful gifts to be so very thankful for. I am so amazing at all we can cram in a day and for the many things we have and see to be so grateful for.Thank you! Blessings


April 25~ Oh so nice sleeping in one's own bed! Good morning! A very full day ahead of me. And I'm sure I won't even get it all done; even with early morning rise. Some days your days are fuller than you have hours for.But I know no matter what I always have something to be thankful for, and today is no different than any other day. 
1. Morning coffee 
2.Getting my hair colored even if it didn't turn out the way I truly wanted it too. It still turned out pretty good. 
3. Getting laundry done. 
4. Spare room sheets changed. Ready for the next guest to arrive and have fun. 
5. Always grateful when I can get some bills paid and the Lord's provision financially for me to meet all of them that I have to pay; is a huge blessing.
 6. Loving the sunshine and the heat wave we seem to be having. I love it! I hope it plans to stick around for awhile. 
7. Several good morning wishes bring smiles to the day. 
8. Getting a pedicure...which was well over do. It felt so good to get pretty feet.I truly must keep up on that. 
9. The massage chair I sat in while I had my pedicure. AWESOME! Felt so good on my back. 
10. Wearing carpi's, and a light top with sandals. It feels like Summer a little bit. 
Yes it is another day to be so very grateful for. As each day passes and I get a bit older, I realize how important it is everyday to make sure to say I love you to those that are in our life. To take that extra moment to make that persons day. You nor them are promised tomorrow so tell them to know how important they are and make it the best to date. Live life fully and as if it is going to be your last. Be the best version of self. Be thankful for each day and everything in it; the good the bad and the ugly, it makes you you! 
Thank you Lord for giving me one more day to do so. Each day is a gift filled with many possibilities, opportunities and treasures. Thank you Lord! Blessings


April 26~ Another early good morning! The sun is peeking through the windows. It's going to be a beautiful day to create smiles of beauty. So much to be thankful for daily. 
1. Waking in my own bed. 
2. Coffee 
3. Talking to Geo Sutter
4. The beautiful drive to Oregon City on the old river road. I thank you everyday for this mini vacation route my friend. 
5. Smiles from Dolores after her hair is done. 
6. The beauty of the flowering trees and the tulips. 
7. Eating vinegar & salt chips. 
8. Rest stops along the highways and freeways. 
9. Naps to sustain you until you get to destination. 
10. The prayers of the saints that carried me through, thank you for each and every one they were truly needed and felt. 
11. Arriving safely at destination. 
12. Great seeing friends. 
13. A relaxing evening. 
Thank you Lord for for always watching over me and providing so many gifts daily to be thankful for. Blessings


April 27~ Good morning! WOW! So peaceful and quiet here. Only thing missing is my coffee. Not fun! Hey it's going to be okay because once I get moving I will go get some coffee. So many things to give thanks for once again. 
1. Comfy place to sleep when traveling. 
2. The peaceful quiet that calms my spirit. 
3. Phone call from Katherine Fischer Huston, and the love and smiles that come through the phone lines from her heart to mine. 
4. Country music softly playing. 
5. Getting car washed. Almost all the bugs are gone. It was a colorful clean funeral for them all. 
6. A great brunch with lots of coffee at a wonderful restaurant called Memo's Kitchen. Very yummy! 
7. The smell of fresh rain coming down in the country. 
8. The breeze blowing the scent of lilacs through the air. Love that scent! 
9. Talking to my beautiful daughter Amber Webber this afternoon. She came up with a great idea for graduation travel. Love her so much. Mom is praying for you. Hugs! 
10. Sitting in the rocker and rocking softly. 
11. For prayers said and knowing the Lord heard and will answer. Thank you Robyn Muncie
12. Feeling so blessed. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the sunshine throughout the day. The many blessings and provisions you provide daily for me thank you. Blessings


April 28~ Good morning sunshine breaking through lighting the room for me this beautiful Saturday morning. Laying in bed thinking I should get up and enjoy this day. So many new and wonderful things to be thankful for today as I start out on this new journey of mine. 
1. Watching the birds play in the branches of the trees. 
2. Listening to the radio softly playing. 
3. The quiet that surrounds me and calms my spirit. 
4. Watching the rain drops dance in the lilacs as the rain clouds break into sunlight. 
5. Sharing a breakfast burrito. And I still couldn't eat it all. 
6. Rocking in the rocking chair and looking out the windows, wondering if I will see a rainbow. 
7. Watching a new show for me called "Fired Up Misfit Garage" really enjoyed it. 
8. Sharing turkey sandwiches. 
9. Afternoon naps 
10. Banana Splits from DQ. Very yummy! Thank you! 
11. Chasing rainbows looking for the pot of gold. Love that you humored me. LOL 
12. Falling asleep on the couch. So relaxed. 
13. A new friend a great conversation with lots of smiles and laughter. A very relaxing Saturday filled with unusual surprises for me to be thankful for. 
Yes Lord you surprise me in the most interesting ways. You always give me so much to be thankful for daily. Thank you Lord! Blessings


April 29~ Happy Birthday to my beautiful granddaughter Sammie! Good morning! Arise early to get back on the road once again. Always a surprise what the day holds. I know I will have much to be thankful for as always. 
1. Waking to the day break coming through the bedroom windows. 
2. Listening to the rain coming down gentle and the music playing ever so quietly. 
3. Hot shower 
4. A little idle chit chat. Thank you for your warm hospitality and kindness. 4. Hot coffee from Dutch Brothers 
5. An incredible mountain drive on Dead Indian Memorial Road. Grateful the angels of the Lord were watching over me. So much snow! 
6. Arriving at Sally Mazza house and having coffee. Also got to give her, her treasure box that was left in car. 
7. Getting to experience every weather pattern imaginable and every season that could present itself today. I experienced it all! As I traveled from one spot to another I got one type of weather pattern from sunny to snowy Winter to sunshine Summer, ranging from you you-name-it; mixture of oh my what is next. It was a crazy mess and it was fun at the same time. 
8. Arriving safely at the vacation home, where Katherine Fischer Huston had a late lunch waiting for me thank you. 
9. Water jugs full to bring home with me. 
10. Getting over Mt. Hood safely. Thank you Lord for having the Angels encamped about me on the way home; I don't think I would have made it otherwise. Crazy drivers and some road rage drivers. Your hand truly was upon me.
11. Another complete circle made in my many journeys and travels. 
12. Realizing that change is not going to be easy. 
13. That you Lord always have my best interest at heart thank you. 
14. To be at home safe and sound where I know this is my place where I can just be me. 
Thank you Lord for insights that are tough but will bring growth and a renewed resilience for life and living it fully each day for Your Glory.Thank you Lord for all you do that isn't even spoken. Blessings


April 30~ It can't possibly be time to get up. Maybe if I pull the covers over my head morning will go away. Nope! Good morning! Yes Beth its Monday and appointments await. Maybe I'll call and cancel. No! Must get up and get ready and go to my appointment. New day, new week filled with new opportunities and blessings wrapped in adventures to be thankful for. Out the door and let the day begin. So many thankfuls wrapped in change and new roads to explore. 
1. Early morning chat with Geo Sutter 
2. An uneventful drive to my morning appointment. 
3. Sadness and good news wrapped in emotions of excitement for for new journeys and roads to explore. I wish you well Ron. You will be missed. So glad I didn't cancel. 
4. Replenishing my water and fueling my car. 
5. Rotisserie chicken from Costco for lunch yum! Thank you Wade for sharing how yummy they are and reasonably priced. And still have plenty for several more meals what could be better. 
6. Afternoon naps 
7. Text from friends dropping in and saying hello. 
8. Birds chirping their love songs. 
9. Love and encouragement from Katherine Fischer Huston wrapped in prayers. 
10. Pistachios. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the blessings you have given even in the twist and turns in the road to new roads to explore and grow. Blessings





























No comments: