JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 7, 2019

March Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


MARCH

The snows are melting
As the ground breaks
Life is starting to bloom
Bringing with it
New hope
 Winds are blowing
The sun is warming 
The weather is changing
New growth is visible
As the sun warms the soul
Life abounds
Once again
We heard a roar
As March blew in
But with a gentle cry
She will leave as a lamb
With the gentle rains 
Of life
Gently peeking their beauty
In rare blooms
Kissed by the  
Morning frost
Of love
Life will
Bloom in the light of His glory
As March blows through
In a blink of an eye

~BETH~


March 1~ Good morning! And were are the days and months going? Hello March! 
1. Morning coffee and I do believe I'll have another. 
2. Cover up 
3. A scarf to cover the wires. 
4. Sunshine brightly shining 
5. Errands done early. 
6. An afternoon movie 
7. A few games of pool. 
8. Night out with friends 
9. Meeting new people 
10. Arriving home safely. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings and provisions meet. Blessings


March 2~ Good morning! Way to early to be up. I think I just went to bed. Phone is ringing people knocking on my door. Really! It's a Saturday, go back to sleep. Which is what I really want to do.....but not today. 
1. Lounging in my jammies drinking morning coffee. 
2. Several good morning text. Which bring smiles. A great way to start the day. 
3. Sunshine beaming through my windows. 
4. Electricit
5. Talking to both my mom and Joanne today. Love you both so much. Blessed to have you both. 
6. Talking to my sister Rosie today. So really appreciate the phone lines to talk with my family. 
7. Going to Kelly's Pampered Chef party. Thank you for invite. Was really fun and food was yummy. Plus I learned how to use a few of my products that I already own properly. Yahoo! 
8. Friends that include you and ask you to join them. 
9. Snaps that make me smile. 
10. Talking to my granddaughter Summer Harris today. I love you sweetheart. Grandma is praying you feel better soon. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with your grace and love. Thank you for my family and friends. Thank you for daily provisions. Blessings


March 3~ Good morning! Oh those east county winds are back with a bite. I think staying in this cozy warm bed sounds so good. But then I'd miss out on so much. 
1. Lots of morning coffee to keep me warm. 
2. Morning snap that brought a smile. 
3. Sunshine beaming through the blinds lighting up my home with sunshine. 
4. Talking to my daughter Amber Webber
5. Chatting and laughing with Jim. 
6. Thank you Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso for inviting me for lunch. It was really yummy! 
7. Finding my lost scissors. 
8. Afternoon coffee 
9. Glass cleaner 
10. Love it! The days are staying a bit longer. Not so dark so early. I love the long days. The longer the better. Like the warmer (hotter) the better. 
Thank you Lord for waking me once again for another day of sunshine. Even if it's cold! Love the sun! Thank you for every provision and need being meet. Blessings


March 4~ Good morning! Monday first week of the new month. Wonder what kind of amazing adventures await me. This morning I just want to sleep. But then I'd miss out on the beauty of the sunshine and the day that awaits me. 
1. Morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. My favorite good morning of the day. 
2. Several other good morning texts bringing me smiles. So nice to have so many sent my way. 
3. A lunch invitation. 
4. Cute boots 
5. A nice lunch date. Thank you! 
6. Finding a new phone and internet carrier today. The lady on the other end so sweet. Change takes place later this week. Goodbye to Frontier. 
7. Getting my bathroom plumbing worked on. Still needs more. But at least draining now. So happy and thankful for that. 
8. Love the green can drop for recycling. 
9. Meeting up with Cathi to help her start celebrating her birthday month. So much fun! 
10. Getting my wine glass home without breaking it. Still have a few finishing touches to do. 
Thank you Lord for an amazing day of fun and friends to fill my day with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for meeting all of my provisions and guiding me in a direction to help solve some issues and problems. Thank you for this home and the air I breathe. Blessings


March 5~ Good morning! Tossed and turned a lot last night. Wasn't so fun! Finally settled down and slept a bit. So excited to see the sun piercing through my drapes. 
1. Morning text from Amber Webber comes many smiles in the heart to last me all day. 
2. Several good morning text from friends. Makes the day so beautiful and brings rich smiles. 
3. Morning coffee while I get ready for my day. 
4. Listening to the Geese flying over the house. 
5. Long luncheon date. Very pleasant and nice. Thank you.
 6. Preparing dinner for Edie, Rebecca and I. Having brats with fresh veggies. Thank you for coming over. 
7. Hot tea with ladies, and great conversation and company. 
8. Candles on the dinner table. 
9. Mary Kay sale. Thank you. 
10. Neck scarf to keep warm. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the many blessings. Thank you for provisions and meeting each one daily. I'm so grateful for all this and so much more not even mentioned. Blessings


March 6~ Good morning! Early rise after a restless night of tossing and turning. Today we enter the Lent season. Will you be attending service today for Ash Wednesday? 
1. Good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber, I love you. Thank you for always brightening my morning and day with your thoughtful text. 
2. Extra layers of clothing to stay warm. 
3. Bringing smiles of beauty to Dolores. 
4. Watching the turkeys and birds in search of feed. 
5. Getting to Wilsonville to make car payment. 
6. Afternoon nap 
7. MeTV 
8. Conversations that bring insight. 
9. Blankets to keep warm. 
10. Quiet. 
Thank you Lord for another day and a house to call home to protect to from the elements. Thank you for every provision meet spoken and unspoken. Blessings


March 7~ Good morning! Love being able to stay in bed and catching a few extra winks of sleep. Still need to rise early for an early morning appointment. 
1. Love my morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I look for it everyday. I love you so much. Thank you for the morning love. 
2. Punctual morning appointment from Xfinity. Though it wouldn't work out for me. Nice young man who had the foresight to ask the right questions. 
3. Another hour with Frontier and a wonderful customer service representative. Thank you Lord for the perfect representative. 
4. Coffee and lunch with David at the house. Thank you. 
5. Great old classics like Gun Smoke and Andy Griffin on TVland.
 6. Listening to and watching the Red Robin's that nest in the Bush across the street. 
7. Fuzzy warm blankets to nuzzle up in. 
8. A walk up and back to the mailbox. 
9. Evening out with Cindy. Always a great time. 
10. Thank you Kurt for driving me home. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and blessings and provisions meet. Thank you for always watching over me and meeting every need I have spoken and unspoken. Blessings


No comments: