JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 22, 2019

March Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!

MARCH

The snows are melting
As the ground breaks
Life is starting to bloom
Bringing with it
New hope
 Winds are blowing
The sun is warming 
The weather is changing
New growth is visible
As the sun warms the soul
Life abounds
Once again
We heard a roar
As March blew in
But with a gentle cry
She will leave as a lamb
With the gentle rains 
Of life
Gently peeking their beauty
In rare blooms
Kissed by the  
Morning frost
Of love
Life will
Bloom in the light of His glory
As March blows through
In a blink of an eye

~BETH~


March 15~ Good morning! Friday has arrived with some amazing twist and turns to make life interesting. Guess we should never expect the norm that would be boring. Love how even when your angry and frustrated things can turn around and be such amazing day full of fun and life lessons for the next steps we are going to be taking. 
1. Waking to a morning phone call from my beautiful daughter Webber Heather. What a pleasant and wonderful gift and surprise. Love talking with her and the grandchildren before they headed out for their day. What a beautiful way to start my day with the most wonderful good mornings and I love you! I love you all so very much! 
2. A text and phone call from my daughter Amber Webber. WOW! I got to talk with her along with that morning text that makes my day every morning. Loved hearing your voice and I love you! Perfect in every way. Iam praying! 
3. That morning coffee that is like fuel for me. 
4. Another wonderful phone call from my friend Jim. Love hearing from you and chatting. Thank you for letting me vent today. I sure appreciate that so much. Some days just are tough. Having friends make the tough days easier. Thank you! 
5. Driving around in the sunshine today. I almost thought it was Spring. I love it! 
6. Therapy shopping...... 
7 Thankful for my home and a place to prop my feet. 
8. Thank you my friends for an afternoon and early evening out. A few games of pool and the Blazer game. Had a great time thank you! 
9. Listening to the windchimes 
10. Not having to turn on the heat today. 
11. Pretty earrings 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with answered prayers. Provisions meet and a place I can call home. So many wonderful things to be thankful for even when you cannot always see them. Blessings


March 16~ Good morning! Can you believe it.......? Halfway through the month and St. Patrick's day weekend. Just where is the time going? And where is my lost hour of sleep? Oh yay gave that up for longer days! Just not feeling it yet. Though the sun is peeping out more and more everyday. So happy about that too. 
1. Warm blankets to keep me warm as I snuggle under for a few extra shut eyes. 
2. A snap to say hey and doing better. Yay! I continue to pray. 
3. Talking with mom is always a blessing. I love you! 
4. Thankful I still have both of my parents. 
5. Coffee and makeup 
6. Listening to the birds chirp and sing their songs. 
7. Finding the beeping noise in my room. It is disconnected and will be fixed on Thursday. 
8. Walk with Cindy and the three four legged fur babies. Always a treat and so refreshing. 
9. Out with Cindy and her mom Maryann to watch the Blazer game and have dinner. Thank you for asking me to join you. Had a great time. 
10. Prayers and words of encouragement sent and given. Thank you Lord for another day to write another page in my story. 
Thank you for provisions and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


March 17~ Good morning! Happy St.Patrick's Day! And to the two men in our family who think today is their birthday for some reason. Guess because they just want to celebrate! Though they both will have their birthdays this week. Though I am a firm believer that we celebrate the entire month so kudos to them for giving it a true Irish try to have their birthdays today. I love you both! Dad and Anthony! 
1. A beautiful sunshine day! No jacket required! Got to love that one. Maybe Spring is really going to make it after all. 
2. Wonderful good morning snap with lots of smiles and humor. Glad your feeling better. 
3. Cornbeef is on smells yummy! 
4. Car is packed for the tax adventure today. One way to look for the pot of gold! LOL 
5. A beautiful day for a drive to my sisters in the The Dalles. 
6. A stop at Multnomah Falls is always a welcome stop. Full of beauty and great views. 
7. Time with family 
8. Getting my taxes done and am thankful for my sister Rosie who does them for me. 
9. Home in time for a glass of Pot of Gold Mimosa with Cindy Forsythe Rieder and Kurt Rieder. Thank you for coming and joining me this evening. Thank you for inviting me for pizza dinner with you both. Cheese cake was really yummy too. 
10. Learning to get my electronics up and running properly on my own. It is a interesting task. Hope I didn't mess anything up. 
Thank you Lord for a beautiful day filled with lots of sunshine and warmth. And a family that is so willing to help me. I am truly blessed thank you! Thank you for meeting each and everyone of my provisions spoken and unspoken. It's been a good day the luck of the Irish has been with me. Blessings


March 18~ Good morning! Happy birthday dad!Restless night and tangled in my buddies wires. Always seems just as I'm about to full into a good sleep it's time to get up. 
1. Morning text from Amber Webber always make me happy and starts my day off positively. I live you! 
2. Being able to call my dad (Don Good) and wish him a very happy birthday. Love you dad and Joanne Good
3. Being able to leave messages on answering machines for all three of my daughters. Love you all Webber Heather, Amber, Racheal Perry
4. Coffee 
5. Having a corn beef lunch with David today. 
6. Putting up my new pretty light switch. Thank you Rosie. I love it! Looks so nice on my wall. 
7. The nice tech who helped me today when the heart monitor stopped working. 
8. Listening to the birds and wind chimes making beautiful music together. 
9. Tennis shoes 
10. Finding pennies from heaven. 
Thank you Lord for another day of your provisions and waking me for another day to write another page in my life. Thank you for my family and that I have both my mom and dad. So super blessed. Love them so very much. Happy birthday dad! Blessings


March 19~ Good morning! Strange restless night full of odd dreams. Welcome to today!Last day of Winter! So happy about that too! Come on Spring! Sun peeking in through the windows to kiss me good morning. As I rollover for one more quick shut eye before rising for my day. 
1. Love my slippers that I slip into every morning. 
2. My favorite good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Starts my day off on a perfect word of love. I love you so much! 
3. Late morning coffee with David and Gunsmoke. 
4. Andy Griffin on TVLand. 
5. Leftover corn beef and cabbage for lunch. 
6. Getting my coat zipper fixed at the tailors today for $3. Walked in and Wallah! Done in less than 15 minutes. 
7. Green bottle return. Love I just drop it off and they count. 
8. The view of Mt. Hood today. 
9. Leftover hot wings for dinner. Really loving my microwave today to heat my meals up. 
10. Long sleeve blouses and warm sweaters to keep me warm. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings to be thankful for spoken and unspoken. Thank you for meeting each need throughout the day. Thank you for giving me another opportunity to write another page in my life story. Blessings


March 20~ Good morning! Toss and turn up every hour. Fall fast asleep and it's time to rise for smiles of beauty. So much for sleeping. It is the first day of Spring! Welcome Spring and warmer weather. Truly worth rejoicing over! But I have a day planned out so I'm excited! 
1. That wonderful morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Brings me smiles and warmth. I love you so much honey. 
2. The angels of the Lord watching over me. Twice in two days it could've been tragic in the car. Both times near misses; I know it was God and His angels. 
3. The beautiful yellow fireball in the sky. Warming my day and me. 
4. Love driving the river road and old country roads. 
5. The first sights of Spring and daffodils popping their bright shiny blooms everywhere I look today. 
6. The technician coming a day early to replace my battery in the wall. No more peeping! Thankful for that. 
7. Afternoon nap 
8. DVR so I can watch the Rookie and 9-1-1. 
9. Meeting up with Cindy and her mom and everyone for dinner tonight at the Elks. 
10. The beautiful equinox moon that lights the evening sky. Gorgeous! 
Thank you Lord for waking me for this day full of activities and errands. Being able to spend the early evening with friends. Each day a new page in my day to be thankful for. Blessings


March 21~ Good morning! Happy birthday to first born grandson Anthony DeSouza. Another restless night. 
1. A lazy start to my day. 
2. My favorite text from my daughter Amber Webber. Always a smile and a blessing to start the day. 
3. Lounging in PJ'S 
4. Coffee 
5. Binge watching "Whiskey Cavalier" on demand. I think this will be a new favorite program. 
6. Long conversation with an old friend. Lots of smiles and laughter. 
7. Radio to listen to music. 
8. Dinner out with David at Giuseppe's. Thank you! 
9. Snap invite and smiles. 
10. Wine date 
Thank you Lord for the many blessings spoken and unspoken. For a day of rest and reenergizing. Blessings

No comments: