JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 11, 2019

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 11~ Nature

March Photo Challenge

March 2018 Photo Challenge
Day 11~ Nature


Today was morning appointments, then grocery shopping. 
So glad when I take walks whether it's a long or short one I always take my camera with me. 
This tree stump with mushrooms is in a neighbor's yard. 
Took several photos then played with some apps to get this cool effect. 
Looking forward to getting out and walking more as the weather warms.

Job 12:7-10 New International Version (NIV)
7 “But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you.
9 Which of all these does not know
that the hand of the Lord has done this?
10 In his hand is the life of every creature
and the breath of all mankind.

No comments: