JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 15, 2019

March Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



MARCH

The snows are melting
As the ground breaks
Life is starting to bloom
Bringing with it
New hope
 Winds are blowing
The sun is warming 
The weather is changing
New growth is visible
As the sun warms the soul
Life abounds
Once again
We heard a roar
As March blew in
But with a gentle cry
She will leave as a lamb
With the gentle rains 
Of life
Gently peeking their beauty
In rare blooms
Kissed by the  
Morning frost
Of love
Life will
Bloom in the light of His glory
As March blows through
In a blink of an eye

~BETH~



March 8~ Good morning! Friday has arrived and old man Winter is still here. Thinking we need to issue an eviction notice since he hasn't responded to memo that his time is up. I just want to roll over and go back to sleep until Winter is gone. But then I might miss out on the beauty of the day. 
1. My favorite good morning text from Amber Webber. I love you sweetheart. 
2. Cindy coming to get me so I could pick up my car. Thank you! 
3. Fresh water 
4. A walk to the mailbox and back. 
5. Hand lotion 
6. Hood on my coat 
7. Lens cleaner for my glasses. 
8. Food in my refrigerator 
9. Windows to look out. 
10. My DVR to watch recorded programs. 
Thank you Lord for this day and these things mentioned and so many more unmentioned things to bring me comfort in my daily life. Thank you for watching out over me today and always. Blessings


March 9~ Good morning! Was hoping to sleep in a bit this morning. But the beautiful sunshine ray's were lighting my home up. 
1. Hot shower 
2. Blowdryer 
3. Stretchy jeans 
4. Having breakfast with the ladies this morning at McGillicuddy's. Thank you Cindy, for picking me up. Loved seeing you Trina, and Lavona. What a great morning with you all. 
5. Hallmark movies 
6. Afternoon nap. 
7. Going to the movies and seeing "The Upside" great movie based on a true story. I laughed so hard I cried. 
8. Dinner and four games of pool. Had a great time. Thank you Robert. 
9. Text that brought smiles. I miss you. 
10. Electricity 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with friendships, smiles and laughter. Thank you for watching over me and meeting all of my provisions today. Blessings


March 10~ Good morning! Oh it is good morning daylight savings time. So love the longer days.....but truly hate losing that hours worth of sleep. It will take me a bit to adjust but I will and I'll love the longer days. Seems like you just go to sleep and it's time to get up. 
1. The sunlight pouring through my windows lighting my house up. 
2. Birds chirping outside my kitchen window. 
3. Getting my laundry done is always a blessing. 
4. Morning snap of smiles. 
5. Wonderful morning conversation that brought bright smiles. 
6. Meeting Cindy for lunch that turned into an extended luncheon date. Never know what fun we can have. Thank you for the great day. 
7. A few games of pool with friends. 
8. Laughter with great friends. 
9. A beautiful sunset 
10. Walking the dogs with Cindy in the cold. Love those four legged fur babies. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings and provisions meet. Blessings


March 11~ Good morning! Happy birthday to my beautiful baby girl Racheal Perry. 38 years ago she came into the world and has continued to bless me ever since with her quizzical mind. I love you honey. Hope your day was as amazing as you are. 
1. Having long distance phone service to call my birthday girl and sing happy birthday to her. 
2. Loving my yoga pants today. 
3. The very nice team today at the hospital that ran the stress text on me today. 
4. Watching the squirrel today scampering around in the hospital yard. As the robins hopped around looking for worms. 
5. Getting some grocery shopping done. Thankful for the finances to purchase them. 
6. Getting my glasses repaired and cleaned. 
7. Afternoon nap 
8. Getting new electrodes that won't break my skin out. Glad they have other types. 
9. Talking to my birthday girl Racheal today. Was so wonderful to her her voice. I love you! 
10. The photo she sent of all the snow in Truckee, California. Incredible! 
Thank you Lord for another day of life with many blessings to be thankful for. For meeting all of my provisions and needs spoken and unspoken. But today I'm most thankful for the gift of my baby girl Racheal. Thank you for blessing me as her mom. I love you so much Rea! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you Lord for making me a mom. Blessings

These flowers from mom's garden last year. Can hardly wait for flowers to bloom here.


March 12~ Good morning! So super groggy. Certainly am not adjusting to Spring forward very well. Rolling over and going back to sleep. Thankful I can. 
1. Warm cozy bed to sleep in. 
2. Morning coffee and prayers. 
3. Long lazy start to my day. 
4. Hot water 
5. Talking to Crystal N Koch today and praying. Love friends who you can just talk and pray with. I love you! 
6. Cheese whisps. 
7. An evening out with Edie Ricker Cowell. Thank you! 
8. Going to the Winterhawks hockey game with Edie. Fun evening thank you! And they won 4-1. 
9. Eating moon pies with Edie watching the "Ultimate Gift". 
10. Hand lotion for my dry skin. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the friendships and the love they pour into my day and enrich my life. Thank you for each provision everyday. Blessings


March 13~ Good morning! So nice to have a home where you have have guest stay and feel comfortable. Love having company in my home. It truly is a blessing to have guest come and stay. 
1. Having morning coffee with Edie this morning and her her tea. 
2. Morning text from Amber always bring morning smiles of love and joy that fill my heart for the day to overflowing. 
3. Just lounging and enjoying the morning with Edie. Loved having you here thank you for coming over and staying. 
4. Getting the rest of my clocks set to the new time. It always seems to take me a bit to get them set. DONE! 
5.Thank you for stopping by David and having lunch and watching Andy Griffin with me. 
6. Tweezers and nippers 
7. The beautiful sunshine that was in and out of the clouds playing peek-a-boo today. 
8. Going to the Eagles with Cindy, Ryan, MaryAnn, and meeting up with some lovely ladies and gentlemen. Nice light dinner and some karaoke and dancing. Best part home before 8:30. 
9.Really have been loving my body and hand lotion lately. 
10. A hello from snap tonight that brought a smile. I miss you! 
11.Having archives to go and find beautiful photos of flowers and other photos to enjoy. Especially since we truly have not had any blooms to take photos of. Nor have I been on many adventures lately. Looking forward to many ahead as the weather warms up. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the many blessings you provide daily. Answered prayers and provisions meet spoken and unspoken. Thank you for always watching over me day and night. Blessings


March 14~ Good morning! Up and time to plug in and get ready for the day; and some smiles of beauty. It's so strange to plug in morning and night. I will be so happy to say goodbye to this monitor at the end of the month. 
1. Morning text of love from my daughter Amber Webber. Best way to start the day. 
2. I love my Mary Kay, eye makeup remover. The best! 
3. Talking to my dear friend Rose in California. I miss her so much. Love you! Was so nice to talk and do some catching up this morning. 
4. Morning coffee and Gunsmoke well waiting for monitor to charge. 
5. The beautiful drive on the river road to Oregon City. Haven't been on that road in over a month. So nice to see those peaceful views once again. 
6. Seeing Dolores and getting her hair done for her. Prayering for total healing my friend. 
7. The beautiful views of Mt. Hood today. 
8. Finding out my grandson Nick has made Academic All-State. So proud of you! 
9. Stuffed bell pepper for early dinner. So yummy. 
10. Snaps and texts that bring smiles. Pray you feel better soon. 
11. Signs of Spring in the air. So excited! 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and provisions meet. Prayers sent and prayers answered. Thank you for every spoken and unspoken gift provided daily. Blessings

No comments: