JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 19~ Frog

March Photo Challenge


March 2018 Photo Challenge
Day 19~ Frog


My cute little welcome frog needs a painting or replacement. 
He was here when we bought the house. 
So he greeted me when we took ownership. 
Feels like he should stay and maybe get an uplifting instead.

Exodus 8:13 English Standard Version (ESV)
13 And the Lord did according to the word of Moses. The frogs died out in the houses, the courtyards, and the fields.

No comments: