JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Adopt-A-Grandparent

Adopt-A-Grandparent
Hi, my name is Elizabeth Hernandez.  I am a consultant with Mary Kay.   As we enter the holiday season I am working on a project entitled “adopt -a- grandparent” that will benefit the residents of Parkview Independent and Assistant Living retirement home (108th and Weidler in NE Portland).  Many of the residents are forgotten during the holiday season, so in an effort to show them their community cares, I am asking local businesses and residents if they would like to adopt someone to receive a gift on their behalf.  Each gift is $15.00.  Gifts will include a small amount of Christmas candy and either hand lotion and mittens or foot cream and a pair of socks.  A gift tag notifying them who cared enough to remember them this holiday season will also be attached. 
Is there any reason why you couldn’t make a difference for one or more of these special residents this holiday season?  
Please contact me if you are interested in making this holiday special for someone who might otherwise be forgotten.
Thank you,
 If you decide you would like to help in this  fundraiser  please  just go to my web link and leave me a message and I will be delighted to contact you. Or leave your purchase on my site with your billing information I'm so very excited about this opportunity to bless those that are otherwise overlooked or forgotten.  I'm trying to raise enough to give 350 elderly in my community. As I do work with the elderly and disabled every week. Thank you for your generosity. Remember you can adopt one or more there is no limit. It is a great way for a group or organization to give back as well.

No comments: