JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Experience

Well it is late here in Portland Oregon. I have been thinking about this blogging for awhile and thought.........Well why not? So here I am at 11:30 at night trying to figure this new adventure and self expression out. Lots to learn and always room for advice. I have tuned into the YouTube page and listened and watch on a few of links about blogging. I can surely tell you there is ton of information out there. It could over whelm a person. I had visited a few other links and sites before I decided on this one. I actually had started to set up one on another but... quickly realized I was in over my head. It as well at several ways to link in. I thought I diffidently needed one a bit more simple and easy as I surely am no guru. I really just thought it would be fun to express my self, my love for life and God, along with my business that I so love. Enhance the name of my blog Daily Journey. As Life does seem to take many twist and turns. Over the years I have found that expressing my self through writing has been the best for me. I haven't journal in years, or wrote any poetry of recent. Nor have I done much penning of my thoughts. Though I do write a yearly Christmas later re-capping the year. Which I haven't yet put to pen. As I have been working on a current bible study that I am in (Character Makeover) By Katie Brazelton and Shelley Leith. I have realized how much I miss writing and expressing myself through the written word. Which has brought me on this journey to blogging. I'm really looking forward to compiling and expressing myself here and hearing back from friends family and loved ones and of course new followers who are just interested in learning about my journey and how they can apply my life lessons into their life or use some of my skills to help better them in their life journey. May you be blessed.

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I like to go back to a blogger's first post :o) It is fun to see, since often there is a bit more about the blogger...or why the blog was started...etc...

I am thankful that our daughter showed us hers (cuz prior to seeing hers, I didn't even know what a blog was!) and that she won a giveaway that she passed on to me to get my blog started! Whew! I am still learning new things with blogging :o) And I am not computer savvy, so it may take me longer than some to get a post up!
It is fun to meet other bloggers like yourself, that otherwise I would not have had the opportunity to meet without this world of blogging.

Blessings & Aloha!