JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Blessing of Friends

Today has been a wonderful reminder of what wonderful treasured life long friends I have been blessed with through my journey here on this earth. God has blessed me with strong Christian women who are encouraging up lifting prayerful thoughtful women.  Along with friends that are fun, funny loving, and just a plain joy to be around, because they make me feel good about who I am. He has given them strength in areas where I am weak that can help me to grow and to learn from  them. They know what to pull out of me just when to help me grow into the person the Lord has created me to be. They bring balance and harmony to my life. They are that iron that sharpens iron. They don't let me off the hook so easy, when I get whiny and fussy. They remind me that I'm not alone that they need me just as much as I need them and their friendships. They laugh and cry with me. They come along for the journey of life and friendship and accept me for who I am not for what they think I should be. My circle of friendship looks like each one of you my friends. Your smiles your laughter and insight to life that captures who you are through your pains, sorrows, losses,  joys, milestones, your personal journey of living life that has enriched and enhanced  and added depth, character,  wisdom, grace, mercy, forgiveness, peace, joy and love into my life that no one but each of you could only have brought into the relationship and helped formed the person I am and whom I'm becoming. Through the love of our Lord Jesus Christ! Because you each have the character traitors of our Father in heaven that has been revealed in Him through each of you. Thank you to each one of you for being who God created you to be and being willing to be used of Him that first loved us each one. My love and prayers reach across the miles to you all.
My lesson for the day is don't take the treasured gifts God has blessed us with in our friendships and relationship's for granted.  He has placed each one in our path to help us grow and to become more like Him. Even the ones that may rub us the wrong way. My friend you are becoming that polished pearl.

No comments: