JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, December 8, 2017

Taylor & Mr. Snowman

ELF ON THE SHELVE


Taylor Pippy!!!!! 
What are you doing? 
No you cannot play with Mr. Snowman that way! 
Just because you think it would be fun to put him back together! 
That is not how good little elf's play!
 Now we have a mess and Mr. Snowman is a few flakes lighter. 
Maybe we should try that on me instead! 
I need to shed a few extra pounds. 
I know I'm a bit to large for the shredder!












No comments: