JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Taylor's Adventures Through Travel & Christmas

ELF ON THE SHELVE

December 17


At the airport waiting to board.
 It is crazy here. 
We got the extra pat down and search.
 Rather aggressive actually. 
They have the dogs out. 
He sniffed me out!

December 18


Oh my goodness! 
This tree is filled with all kinds of bulbs and other interesting decor. 
Wondering why Santa would be wearing a Raiders jersey. 
Found a snowman for mom. 
So much glitter and fun.....
think I'll hang out here for awhile.

December 19


Santa help! 
The cat thinks I'm his snuggle toy. 
HELP!
 I need rescuing from the claws of this creature!
 Save me!

December 20


I found lots of cars.
 I think a little boy may live here. 
I wonder if its the one that blamed me for spilled milk!?!

December 21


Taylor found the children's Christmas tree in the girls bedroom. 
Said they have lovely taste in decor. 
He likes the glass bulbs.
 Sparkle and glitter make Taylor the elf a happy elf.

December 22


Taylor said Webber Heather buys yummy coffee!

December 23

Series Of Photos of Taylor







Taylor and I found out yesterday we weren't playing correctly. 
So today he found the girls shoe bag and hung out there.
 Rylee was so excited she found him. 
Tomorrow a new place to hide out so the kids can find him.

December 24



I'm here in the fridge.
 It's cold and no one found me.
 It's going to be a frosty night.
 At least I didn't get blamed for spilled milk. 
Maybe Santa will rescue me when he has his cookies and milk. 
I can only hope.

December 25



I was finally rescued from this cold ice box.
 And no spilled milk. 
Merry Christmas from our home to yours. 
Many blessings.












No comments: