I was tagged by TIGERSDREAMS (Gina)
The rules are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. List eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Things About Myself:
- I am stylist and have been doing this for going on 31 years. I have my own shop in a Senior Assisted home. I love it!
- I sell Mary Kay products and have been selling them for 13 years and have been using them for about 30 years.
- I have three amazing daughters and ten wonderful precious grandchildren that they have blessed me with.
- I love all genres of music. Music is very soothing to me. I love to just sit and listen to music.
- When I was a child I always wanted to be a nun. Then I discovered boys about 12 and all that changed.
- I love classic movies. I enjoy a good movie marathon.
- I love to dance. I could dance all day doing my chores and activities.
- My mom is my Hero! she raised my brother and two sisters and myself by herself when it wasn't acceptable. And she still does amazing things. She volunteers in her community and is a wonderful example of living life fully
- I hate to exercise but love to go for walks and go hiking.
- I don't like being by myself
- I moved out on my own when I was still in high school and got my own apartment. And Yes! I did graduate. I was working full time as well.
Questions from Gina:
1. Do you drive a car or suv?
I drive a car. It is a Pontiac Grand Pre
2. What is your favorite passtime?
Things in the Winter it is mostly watching movies reading. In the
Summer I love to go walking hiking swimming; anything outdoors.
3. Do you frequent the mall?
have found other things that I would rather be doing than going to the
mall. Though I love to shop. So I have to be very careful when I go to the
mall. I could get into a lot of trouble there.
4. Do you still write letters (snail mail) or are they all email?
I do still write letters and send cards thought he snail mail. Not as much
as I use to with the price of stamps going up. But I do enjoy sending
Them out. Nothing better than a hand written note from someone that
loves and cares for you. When email first came out I used it a lot. Not so
much anymore especially with Face Book.
5. What kind weather are you most scared of?
of them. As I have lived all over the United States. But I think I would
have to say some of those thunder and lightening shows in Nebraska
scared the Hell out of me. I even once crawled in bed with my mom when
I was visiting. God sure puts on a beautiful light show there though.
6. In the state that you live...have you ever visited your state capital? if
Yes I have! Many times in my life. I actually was there this past Spring
and early Summer. I would like to go back this year as well. I love the
capital gardens there.
7. Have you ever been to the ocean?
Yes I have been to both the Pacific and Atlantic ocean. I also have swam
in both of them as well. I have had the pleasure of living near both at
one time or another in my life. I would love to go back to visit the Atlantic
8. What place in the world would you like to visit if given the chance?
love to travel to and see. Many here in our own country. But one place I
would truly love to go is the Vatican. That desire came about within the
last ten years. I think that place would be so cool to go see. And I also
would love to go walk the Del Rosa.
9. If you had to do it all over again what would you change?
You know I have been asked this question before. There is so many
things that I made mistakes and bad choices in. But.... as I look back and
see who I am today. I couldn't change a thing. Then I wouldn't be who I
am. It has taken me a long time to like who I have become. So
absolutely nothing. My mistakes and bad choices have formed amazing
woman who has a wealth of knowledge and life experience's to share. God
has used them to glorify Himself.Who can fight that. So with that said... I
would say never walking away from my Lord and putting Him on a shelf
like I did. But again He used that too.
10. What is your favorite movie(s) of all time?
I would say that would be "Gone With The Wind". I love that civil war
period and that era of history. Though I love history a lot. Then A close to
it would also be the "Sound Of Music". But I also really love the swash
buckler movie "Amber". I have so many I could choose from. Like I
stated I love movies and am a movie buff. I could add a host of more to
this list. It is very hard for me to pick a favorite on this. So many great
11. What is your favorite season?
my favorotie holiday falls in Winter.
Questions for those that I tagged :
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Did you go to college/graduate/masters?
- Who is your hereo and why?
- What kind of music do you like to listen to? And who is your favorite group or singer?
- Do you play an isntrument and what kind? If you don't, have you ever wanted to play an insturement and what one?
- Why did you start blogging? Is that the reason you still blog?
- If money was no object to you; what would you do with it? That you aren't able to do now?
- What was your first job and how old where you when you started working?
- Who would you love to meet and what question would you ask them?
- If you could choose any time period in history to live what one would you pick and why?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
Those That I Have Tagged:
- 21 Wits, By Karen ~ http://twincitiesblather.blogspot.com/
- A Season For All Things ~ /citiesblather.blogspot.com/
- GumDrop Pass ~ http://www.gumdroppass.com/
- Inspiritation To Dream ~ http://fbiedermann.blogspot.com/
- Raindrops and Dasies ~ http://raindropsanddaisys.blogspot.com/
- Southhamsdarling ~ http://southhamsdarling.blogspot.com/
- My Little Life ~ http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
- Sandra Heska King ~ http://sandraheskaking.com/
- The Stitching Coop ~ http://shesinthestitchingcoop.blogspot.com/
- Ramblings and Photos ~ http://www.ashleysisk.com/
- First Do No Harm ~ http://sush-firstdonoharm.blogspot.com/
These blogs are in no certian order... These are only a few of my favorite blogs. So Please stop by some of these
wonderful blogs or all of them and show them some bloggie love.
Do you enjoy sharing your favorite blogs with your followers?