This morning was a busy morning. Got up early to get started. This is the day that I work both home care giving jobs that I have. I do one in the morning, then when I'm done with that one; I head on over to the other one. I must say I applaud all those who are caregivers in anyway. It isn't my things. But I do it because I love them. I have one that Ive known since my school days and the other I meet fourteen ears ago. I turned in my paperwork today to get payed. Then I headed home to hubby. It was is day off today. We talked about us going back to the gym. I think he is right it will be good for both of us. I have been craving sloppy Joe's so I made them for dinner this evening. Went and dropped in on a friend here in the apartments. He sure could use our prayers. He is going through a lot. I pray things turn around for him. It seems this is a day where my tears are flowing down my cheeks. I am so glad to know that God cherishes and holds our tears as treasured diamonds.
Thankful List Of Five
|Aunt Carol Being Crowned USO Queen 1958|
- Treasured old photos of family and loved ones. This is a photo of my Aunt Carol when she was crowned USO Queen in 1958. It was also her birthday month. Though the cake was for her crowing.
- Words of love that make you feel like a million plus.
- Homemade sloppy Joe's for dinner with chips
- God's guiding hand upon my life even when I don't deserve it
- The still quiet of the early morning and the evening hours.
"The meek will He guide in judgement: and the meek will He teach His way."
Dear Heavenly Father, when I have failed through my own lack of wisdom, help me to rely on your unfaltering love and power.
What is your favorite meal to make with hamburger?