JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 2, 2020

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 1~ Bubble Gum

February 2020
Photo Challenge
Bubble Gum


So I really don't chew much gum anymore unless traveling on a plane. 
So went through December photos of Sammie. 
Found this one of her at the gum wall in Seattle at Pikes Market. 
We had so much fun that day. 
Great memories.

Genesis 43:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 Then their father Israel said to them, “If it must be, then do this: Put some of the best products of the land in your bags and take them down to the man as a gift—a little balm and a little honey, some spices and myrrh, some pistachio nuts and almonds

No comments: