JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, February 15, 2020

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 12~ Abraham Lincoln

February 2020
Photo Challenge
Abraham Lincoln


So thankful for the internet and Wikipedia so today's picture is from the internet as well as our history. Lesson is from Wikipedia. 
I am thankful for both as I don't live near an area which has any monuments or any history regarding Abraham Lincoln. 
So here is our history lesson.

Abraham Lincoln February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) was an American statesman and lawyer who served as the 16th president of the United States (1861–1865) and died in office upon his assassination. Lincoln led the nation through its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis in the American Civil War.He preserved the Union, abolished slavery, strengthened the federal government, and modernized the U.S. economy.

Galatians 5:1 English Standard Version (ESV)
Christ Has Set Us Free
5 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

No comments: