JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Thankful List February 26/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List!
1. My favorite day of the week. I love Wednesday's because this is the day I create smiles of beauty on a regular basis. Though I'm blessed to use my craft on other days as well. Love that I have a few clients left to bring smiles too.
2. A misty grey drive to Oregon City this morning which created a very beautiful drive.
3.Driving to Wilsonville and my car is paid in full. PAID OFF! I'm so happy! All done on my hair business, Mary Kay sales and any other odd jobs I had. Thank you Jesus! Now I wait for my title! Then we will celebrate!
4. A wonderful walk in the Fields Bridge Park today. It was a bit nippy while I was there. But so enjoyed the fresh air.
5. A little lunch at Uly's Taco Bar in Gresham today to celebrate a small Victory! Which truly feels like a huge win to me.
6. The sunshine finally breaking out.
7. A gift card in the mail to one of my favorite clothing stores. Found a complete outfit. Thank you!
8. A phone call that brought smiles and invitations. Now we wait and pray that it works out.
9. Being apart of a community and running into friends.
10. The start of Lent and time of reflection and preparation for the next 40 days. As I draw closer to the Lord.

Thank you Lord for this day and the wonderful gifts and surprises that have laced through the day bringing me huge smiles of joy. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for always enriching my life with your presence. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: