JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, February 29, 2020

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 28~ Chili

February 2020
Photo Challenge
Chili


4.5(425)·1 hr 10 min·Yield: 6 servings
This low carb chili is so hearty and filling and packs a ton of flavor!
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 ½ pounds ground beef
  • 1 yellow onion, diced
  • 1 green pepper, diced
  • 1 jalapeno, minced
  • 1 clove garlic, minced

Didn't make any chili recently nor do I have chili in the house. 
Got to love the internet for these days I can't fulfill my photo challenge. 
My friend Cindy makes the best homemade keto chili. 
But I just might have to try this recipe myself. 
Do you have a favorite homemade chili recipe?

Psalm 19:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

No comments: