JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Thankful List February 5/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Sweet Wednesday of smiles and beauty. So thankful I still can go and bring smiles of beauty to a few ladies.
2. Though a dreary wet drive, I still enjoy driving these country roads out to Oregon City every week. So glad that a friend shared this route with me.
3. Electricity for lights, heat, and so much more.
4. Warm scarf and coat
5. Snaps from my daughter Amber which always brings me smiles and laughter. I love you honey. I'm praying.
6. Afternoon coffee
7. Laundry completed again for another week.
8. Ears to hear all the sounds around me. But mostly to hear my family and friends voices.
9. God's word that is His live letter to me
10. The quiet of the night

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: