JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, February 24, 2020

Thankful List February 21/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Sunshine breaking through the windows
2. Getting some business taken care of early
3. Love bottle drop
4. Talking with mom and getting some dates straighten out. YAY! Finally a good fit! Thank you mom! Love you.
5. Talking and praying with Crystal. Love you and miss you so much my friend.
6.The little bird in the window this morning. Watching her and then the Lord gave me the perfect scripture to hold unto. Matthew 6: 26-34. Perfect just what I needed.
7. Talking to my friend Rose today in California. So good to catch up. Thank you for your Mary Kay order.
8. Seeing a few friends I haven't seen in awhile. So nice to to see you.
9. Watching the Blazer game with Cindy, Mary Ann, Marlyce this evening. Thank you was a wonderful evening.
10. Running water

Thank you Lord for this day and the beauty of the day. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs spoken and unspoken abundantly daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for enriching my life daily. Sweet dreams until we meet again in the morning light.
Blessings

No comments: