JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, January 20, 2012

Three Word Wednesday Prompt~

Downhill; adverb: Toward the bottom of a slope; into a steadily worsening situation; adjective: leading down toward the bottom of a slope; leading to a steadily worsening situation; without difficulty or challenge.

Freak; noun: A very unusual and unexpected event or situation; )a person, animal, or plant with an unusual physical abnormality; a person who is obsessed with or unusually enthusiastic about a specified interest; verb: Behave or cause to behave in a wild and irrational way, typically because of the effects of extreme emotion, mental illness, or drugs.

Sliver; noun: A small, thin narrow piece of something cut or split off of a larger piece; verb: Cut or break (something) into small, thin, narrow pieces. 


It was the freak event
Of a life time
One that would have an everlasting change
The downhill events
Brought me to this place
A place 
With little or no sliver of opportunities
Or hopes of change
A light was shining brightly upon
This darkness
Which was now over taking me quickly 
I had hit rock bottom
Which sent me spinning
Downhill to the pit
With nowhere to go
With the perfect
Light
Shining upon me
I had to look up
 With nowhere else to tun
It took me to a place
With a sliver of opportunity
The light shining brightly
I reached up
His hand I touched
He lifted me up
Into His arms of love
This sliver of opportunity
With this silver lining
Which presented itself
In a sliver of a moment
His precious gift of life
His light shining brightly upon me
Offering His
Precious love and forgiveness
Of a life
Of hope
In Him
My Savior
My Lord 

~Beth~

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/
Have you had a rock bottom experience that was life changing?

No comments: