JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Challenge From FB Color Poem~ Green




EASY CHALLENGE: COLOR POEM
Write an original poem or prose about your favorite color. You may use any poetic or prose form.
Express your feelings about a single color with metaphors, similes, or list nouns which are (or remind you of) that color. 
Another easy way to address this is to use the 5 senses: Looks like, Smells like, Sounds like, Feels Like, Tastes like.
See the following links for more information or examples of Color Poems:





Green


As the sunrises
With whispers of
Laughter
I search for that perfect shade of green
The one that will match
The green eggs and ham
Or the
Tall frosty green beer
That I will have later
With my corn beef and cabbage
No
 I think I’d rather
My green
Match that green laughter
Of fun as we all
Shout and dance
To the
River dance
Or maybe that perfect shade
Of green is the one
The little green lepercan wears
As I run after him
Chasing that pot of gold
As he plays hide and seek
Headed to the rainbow
Where the pot of gold lays
On this
St.Patty’s Day
I will wear my green proud
With eyes of hazel dancing
With glitter and laughter
Painted in shades of green
No stranger do I know
For all are in my pot of gold
Celebrating this day

~Beth~


Do you do anything special for St. Patty's Day? A dinner? Or family event?


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


Ankle
March 5, 2013

Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills. 
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
I will be seeking second opinion
With many prayers 
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him
Thank you!

2 comments:

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Lovely poem, Beth! I love it.

We watched one game of a team in red and then drove the 5 or so hours home from Seaside, stopping in Sisters for a sandwich.

We had our corned beef and ham last night.

Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kathy M.

Denise said...

Good poem.