Day 11~ Happiness is the day the Lord blessed us with my daughter Nick Racheal Perry. Happy Birthday to my baby who is amazing! Happiness is surprising her with flowers today! Happiness is knowing I have a bank and lawyer that are working in my behalf. Happiness is the amazing women in Mary Kay that I have the privilege of working along side of. What a wonderful company to be apart of. Happiness is the choice of being happy and finding the good in every day.
What happiness have you found today?
Day 12~ Happiness is meeting and having coffee with Shari Whitlock and meeting her friend at her shop. Thank you Shari! Thank Melody for the amazing blessing of the salon. Happiness is speaking with the Attorney and the positive feed back from him. Happiness is speaking with banker and understanding the process of some of the money finance's that we are dealing with. Happiness is speaking to my friends far and near and sharing my joyful news. Happiness is having open doors and windows of opportunities. Happiness is having an open heart to God's blessings.
Day 13~ Happiness is having a box of kleenex near by. Happiness is the new Pope that was chosen for the Catholic church. Happiness is knowing that God hears our prayers. Happiness is resting in Him and His healing hand.
Day 14~ Happiness is making it through a whole days worth of work; even though I didn't feel well. God is faithful and answers the prayers to carry me through to the end of the day. Happiness is old reruns on TV. Happiness is having friends call to see if we want to go out for dinner. Thank you Mary McCormick Loomis rain check on that one. Enjoy dinner with hubby. Thank you! Happiness is hot lemon water cinnamon and honey. Happiness is foot propped up and resting. Happiness is hearing from my daughter Amber Webber, Mom loves you tons ♥. Happiness is each day that I'm gifted with.
What are you happy about today?
Day 15~ Happiness is watching the older ladies in video's dancing and cutting it up as they dance through life. Great video's on Youtube. Happiness is being able to pray for those in need at work. Happiness is eagerly waiting and watching what God does for me each and everyday. Happiness is getting grocery shopping done for the next week. Happiness is getting my brisket and all the trimmings for St. Patty's dinner on Sunday! Happiness is resting and healing from this cold/virus. Happiness is talking to my grandchildren on the phone. It makes my day!
Day 16~ Happiness is working on my taxes. Or at least making head way with them anyways. Happiness is putting together Mary Kay orders to be delivered this week. Happiness is resting so I can be healed from this nasty virus that just lingers. Happiness is having a nice dinner with hubby. Happiness is knowing God hold me in His loving care.
Day 17~ Happiness is the chirping of the birds in the rafters above my bedroom window that awake me every morning. Happiness is singing praises to the Lord in church this morning. Happiness is a quiet afternoon catching up and praying with my dear and treasured friend Crystal N Koch. I'm so thankful we have a friendship that has stretched the miles and years. That I can still share my heart and know you will love me. Thank you! Happiness is taking a walk before the rain came today. Happiness is seeing Spring spring forth all around me. Happiness is having so many treasured friends to share my life with. I truly have the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
11~ 3 Gifts read
At first I thought this was going to be a tough one. But .....it turns out not as hard as first thought.
1) The letter from the Assistant Branch Manger at my bank.
2) The blogs I read that are so up lifting and inspirational.
3) The thank you note from one of my clients family members thanking me for caring for their mothers hair.
12~ A gift in wind, in water, in white
The wind would be the way the wind blows through each part of my life each day through the Holy Spirit. Being open to His amazing life He has for me if I'm open to receive as He blows the winds of change through each part of my daily life.
Water would be the glasses of water I have been drinking. I actually am drinking more water than I use too. I use to drink bottle water now I'm drinking tap water with "Mio". But that may be changing too. I am going to learn to drink just ice cold tap water. Water is so important our bodies and our over all health. Working on this one daily.
In white would would be my freeze and my refrigerator that hold my food in storage.
13~ 3 Gifts round
1) My color bottle that holds the wonderful color that hides all my natural highlights of wisdom in my hair.
2) My pots and pans that I cook in
3) The pretty red serving plates that I eat off
What are your three round gifts?
14~ 3 Gifts found in silence
Oh today is funny....not a lot of silence in a salon....but... lets see what I did find in silence.
1) In the wee hours of the morning as I spend quiet time before I get ready for work; spending time with the Lord and seeking His direction and favor for the day.
2) Arriving at the salon and setting everything up before the day starts and the ladies start arriving fulling my day with lots of activity and beauty as they leave with smiles on their faces.
3) The still quiet drive home as I sit in heavy traffic thinking about the adventures of the day and asking the Lord to get me home safely with no mishaps.
15~ 3 Gifts given away
1) My smile as I see each person I pass out my smile and a hello
2) My cash as I went through the day spending it on various items and things of need; though it may not be actually given away as I did receive something in return for it. But......I did give it away so to speak and because it is a blessing to have the money to get what we need I thought.....maybe this would fit here.
3) A hug and kiss
What did you give away today?
A Greek word meaning thanksgiving, to be thankful.
Envelopes the Greek root word charis meaning grace, and the derivative chara which is Greek for joy.
He took the bread, and knew it to be a gift and gave thanks. We too participate in eucharisteo in communion, and in life if we so choose.
16~ 3 Hard eucharisteos
This one is never easy for me. But....I actual have ones. Shocking!
Not really we all do!
1) Having to turn down two fun filled rod trips; because of illness. So that I could get better from this virus. Believing for Gods healing hand upon me.
2) Not so fun but working on my tax papers today. This means I have had the joy to work with the gifts and talents the Lord has blessed me with. I truly don't enjoy doing taxes at all. But it is what is required. Thankful that I can and that I have them to do.
3) Working on Mary Kay paper work and program up dating it. No always easy for me as I'm truly not an organized person. But these are things that must be done so that I can get all of my paper work done and ready for taxes. This means I have clients and sells.
What are you three hard eucharisteos?
17~ A gift turned, folded, hung
Turned would be the pages of the book I'm reading. It also is the pages I turn as I follow along in service the word of God that directs and helps me grow to be who He created me to be.
Folded are the fresh linen next to my bed awaiting to be unfolded this week as I change the linen on my bed.
Hung is disabled sticker in my car so I can park a little closer; Which was great today. As I had to do a lot of walking of stairs and it causes my ankle to hurt more as well as swell. I don't always use it......but there are times it is nice to have.
What gifts and happiness have you found throughout your week?
March 5, 2013
Below are two fundraiser links to help with medical bills.
We have no medical insurance to cover medical.
As the weeks have gone by since I have started back to work
The ankle continues to have many issues
I will be seeking second opinion
With many prayers
I feel God is showing us
The direction to go.
God is faithful and I trust this is going to be paid in full;
and every need meet through Him