JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Black And White Set Two #2- 6


Black & White Photo Challenge



The second black and white challenge; I have been challenged to by 
do a
Black and White photo Challenge. 
Seven days. Seven black and white photos of your life. No people. No explanation.

Day 2


A drive home down river road 
on the Cackamas River


You truly can see the rich Fall beauty of the season 
driving down the river road
 on the Clackamas River

Day 3


Keeping warm by the fire!


Seems to be more warmth in the color photo than the black and white.
Though I do love the contrast of the black and white.

Day 4


Ready for a run!
Though it is a bit cool for me to ride.
I think I will wait for Spring!


Interesting! Outside the shades of blue and silver
 I would say this could almost pass as a black and white. 
The blues give it warmth.

Day 5


All in a days work!


Fun seeing the colors of the rainbow in the combs!
The different textures seem more prevalent in the color to me.

Day 6


Tattered and worn.


Still life and beauty in this old bird house.
I love the beauty in both the black and white and the color.
Each hold a richness all their own.






No comments: