JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Gratitude From The 20th - 30th


30 Days Of November Gratitude



Day 20

Who in your life are you grateful for?

Okay this is utterly the most difficult question for my 30 days of grateful so far. First of all l am extremely grateful for every person who has come into my life. To pick just one is just impossible! I'm thankful for each person in my life for many different reasons. Each uniquely bringing something no other person could ever possibly bring into my life. You all enrich my life and make me a stronger and better person in my journey through life. I could not be the person l am today without each one of you. Thank you! So I'm picking my mom. She is my rock, my hero. She is someone to look up to and I'm proud to call her mom. Super grateful for her. My three amazing daughters are my other hero's and am extremely grateful I was gifted these three amazing young ladies in my life and I am blessed to be their mom. They have taught me many lessons in life and still do. My grandchildren who keep me young and full of wonderment. I could go on and on. I am so thankful!

Day 21

What song are you most grateful for?


You'd think these questions of thankful would get easier somehow! But they really aren't easy at all. Some are diffidently more difficult then others. Today isn't as hard as yesterdays....but is still a hard one to answer. I truly enjoy many different types of johndra of music. I have never really had just one favorite song or type of music. Many pieces and johndra's speak to my heart for different reason. Music speaks to my heart and to the events that are going on in my life and always a season for each song that i enjoy. The one song that always speaks to me no matter what is going on in my life and where I'm at is "Amazing grace". And if I had to pick the johndra of who would be singing it......truth is it wouldn't matter. It speaks to me every time. Now I also love all Christmas songs and I'm the girl who could possibly listen to it year round. It music that soothes my soul and makes me happy all at one time.


Day 22

What story are you grateful for?


A story I'm grateful for.....so many wonderful stories to pick from. Wonderful story tellers and another hard pick. Gosh..... I'm sitting here trying to pick just one! Tough tough indeed! The creation was always a favorite as a child. The Christmas story of our Lord's birth. Or maybe it's the love story of the Savior for our world. Or maybe it's the story of my life and where I've been to where I'm going. The miracle of life. So many ..... or maybe it's the fantasy of Wizard of Oz or Mary Poppins's. Or a period story Gone With The Wind. I cannot pick. My choice is my mysterious life of miracles.
Day 23

What tradition are you grateful for?

So many traditions to chose from. Some passed on from generation to generation. Some new ones made as the family grew. Now making new ones to fit me and my new life style as a single lady. But the one I pick today is the Macy Day Parade. Always forever as long as I can remember. I'm thankful for this tradition from my childhood while into my adulthood. Watching it now! Happy Thanksgiving! Blessings


Day 24

What challenge are you grateful?

What challenge am I grateful for? I cannot say at the time I'm in the challenge I'm honestly grateful for it. But every challenge I've had in my life after I've made it to the other side l have been grateful for it and thankful I made it through. Each one making me a stronger person and the person l am today. Those are the really tough challenges. The easy ones.... are the daily ones that help build character. The one I'm most thankful for today ......ummmmm......that is another tough one! I'm letting go of what was and looking towards what can be. Still going through this one. But l do have excitement as I've been adjusting this year. It truly has been a journey of self discovery. Letting go of what was would be what I'm picking. Let's see what the future holds as l let go.

Day 25

What moment this week are you most grateful for?

The moment I am most grateful for this week hands down is when I was driving to moms on Wednesday and missed the accident on the freeway by five minutes.....which was exactly the amount of time I pulled over to stretch at the rest stop. God's hand upon me. Safe travels for sure. Arriving at moms in one piece. Thank you Lord for your traveling mercies. Extremely grateful!


Day 26

What form of expression are you most grateful for?

The form of expression most grateful for? Ummmmm......WOW! Another extremely tough one. I personally like to express myself creatively through art form. My preferred would be writing. But I enjoy all art forms. Guess that's why I'm a bit on the dramatic side. I love hugs and kisses with I love you's. You're important to me. You know the drill.....sappy crap. So many choices on how to express. Love to hear yours.

Day 27

What small thing that you use daily are you grateful for?

What small thing do I use daily that I'm grateful for. Dang you would think these would get easier. NOT! My phone!It keeps me in touch with all those I love.Oh wait I think I picked that on electronics day. UGH! Lets try this again.....My coffee pot of course! its how I start my day daily. I can not imagine not being able to start my day with out my coffee. So my coffee pot is my obvious small thin I use daily that I'm truly grateful for and I'm sure many others are as well that I do!

Day 28

What small thing happened today that you are grateful for?



What small thing happened today that I'm grateful for today? Lots of small things happen that I'm grateful for. Waking up! Having coffee! Paying my mortgage payment...which is probably the one I'm most grateful for. Car payment being paid! Another small but biggie. finding little items to put in my grandson Anthony DeSouza's Christmas box heading to Afghanistan.Speaking to several of my girlfriends I haven't spoken with in a long time; that brought smiles to my face. All these small things added up to really big things that truly bless me continually daily.But i think the mortgage and car being paid is what I'm picking today.

Day 29

What friend/family member are you grateful for today?

What friend or family member am I grateful for today? Dang! They didn't get the first memo everyone in my life is special. Couldn't do my life without each and everyone of you in it. Especially my mom, my sister's Christine Good, and Rosie, and my brother,and my three amazing talented daughters, Webber HeatherAmber Webber, and Racheal Perry, and all of my amazing grandchildren who full my heart with so much joy it over flows. Thank you! So no one cannot just pick one. But.... today I will pick Sherilynn Ganther and Mary McCormick Loomis to be thankful for. Mary for driving on our adventure today, and because she is an amazing friend! Thank you! And Sherilynn Ganther for helping me with some Christmas and just being the awesome person you are! Thank you!

Day 30

What talent or skill are you grateful for?


A talent or skill I'm grateful for? Really.....didn't I do this one already!?! Ummmmm...........Okay this was a tough one the first go around. Still thankful for my hairdressing skills even though I'm not do them professionally any longer. Let's see if I can figure this one out....... The new talents that I'm learning and enjoying very much would be my photography. Still lots to learn.











No comments: