JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 19, 2017

November Gratitude Week Two ~ Three


30 Days Of November Gratitude




Day 8

What book are you most grateful for?

The bible as its my road map for life. Cannot imagine life without God's living word.

Day 9

What place are you most grateful?


Extremely grateful for the home I live in. The provision that is provided for me to be able to stay here; as there is noway I could afford this beautiful home without the provision that is provided to me. So thankful and grateful for all the provisions provided every month for me to continue to be able to stay here for the last three years. I pray it continues in Jesus name amen!


Day 10

What taste are you grateful for today?


The taste I'm grateful for today is fried pickles. So yummy! Really enjoyed that treat today at Bailey's Pub & Grub.

Day 11

What holiday are you grateful for?

Day 11~ So many wonderful holidays to choose from. This one is hard. As life has changed my love for each has changed; and how I celebrate them. Christmas has always been my all time favorite. The day we celebrate the birth of Our Savior. The lights, the music that is soothing to my soul. The hustle and bustle of looking for the perfect gift. Laughter of little ones excitement waiting to see Santa. The decorations and the scents of the season. Time with family and friends gathering around the tree and table. The exchange of love through giving. Hope, yes Christmas represents unconditional love and hope to me. With all the sparkle and joy that love brings into your heart. Perfect love unblemished for all! Christmas represents so much to me and I'm extremely grateful for this day we Celebrate the little Lord Jesus birth.

Day 12

What texture are you grateful for?


My soft fuzzy warm blankets.

Day 13

What abilities are you grateful for?

The abilities I'm grateful for would be my ability to do hair and makeup. I love the beauty industry and making others feel good and looking their best.

Day 14

What sight are you grateful for today?

WOW! So many sights I'm grateful for. It is hard to pick one from a list that is endless. Is it my loved ones. The views I take in daily? Gosh who would think it would be that hard. But it is.....I'm truly grateful for sight! Today I think the sight I'm most grateful for is being able to see to make out my mortgage payment for the beautiful home I live in. The sight of my home. YES!!! Thank you Lord!

Day 15

What season are you grateful for?


I'm a Summer girl, so I'm most grateful for Summer! I love the heat and the long days with ice cream and ice teas! The beach and the mountains that take me away from a busy world. I love the warmth and the sun that tans my skin and lightens my hair. Travel adventures with family and friends. Nothing better than a Summer vacation with those you love. The lazy days of Summer are surely the best season of all!


Day 16

What about your body are your grateful for?

Ummmm......this a toughy. I'm going to pick my feet. They take me to amazing places. They have helped me do my work and they are my foundation to my body. Thank you my feet.

Day 17

What knowledge are you grateful for?

Day 17~ What knowledge am l grateful for? Another tough decision to decide from. It's Eeny, meeny, miny, moe which one do I pick. So many to choose from. And I'm grateful for each and everyone of them. Knowledge is power. I think my Cosmetology skills is the one I will pick. It has brought many smiles of beauty throughout the past forty years; it has supplied me an income and brought friends and opportunities my way. It has gifted me in many ways. I still love how it brings me opportunities even in retirement; as well as continued smiles of happiness and beauty. Thank you Lord for this talent of bringing smiles through my Cosmetology skills throughout my life time.

Day 18

What piece of art work are you grateful for?


What piece of art work am I grateful for? Ummmm.......This is tough as there are so many great artist that I enjoy viewing their art work. I think I will pick Norman Rockwell from Saturday Evening Post and the piece I will pick from his vast collection will be "OUTING" OR "COMING AND GOING", AUGUST 30,1947.


Day 19

What touch are you grateful for today?


The touch I'm grateful for is the touch of friendship and love. It is priceless and a treasure that is beyond measure. I know I'm so grateful for all of my friendships through life whether for a short season, a lesson, a life time. Each are priceless and have touched my heart forever.














No comments: