JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, November 5, 2017

November Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week one)


COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


As the weather changes
 from the beauty of falling leaves
 to the first frost bites! 



There is always something in everyday to be thankful for! 



November 1~ Good morning Wednesday! How strange not to get ready to go to the salon. I pray my ladies have a new hairdresser and that she makes them feel as special as they are. Though I did get to create one happy smile in Oregon City, today for Dorlores. Crazy traffic this morning even going my scenic route on the river road. I thought the garbage truck was going to take me out three different times. Thankful for traveling mercies. Beautiful morning for a drive. Home to do some laundry and some light cleaning. Dishwasher running. Getting things done. A nap.....dosing off and on all afternoon. Enjoying the final game in the world series. Thank you Geo Sutter for having me over for some yummy homemade chicken noodle soup. Thank you Lara Hurst for helping me out. I truly appreciate what you are doing for me. What a blessing. Today Lord I'm thankful for my safety on the roads as I travel. I'm thankful for my one hair appointment of smiles. I'm thankful for my naps and warm blankets. For friends that bless me and help me out in small ways that make huge difference for me. For another day and a new month filled with blank pages to fill with new adventures and journey's if living life fully. Blessings


November 2~ WOW! I actually slept until almost 7:30 this morning. Good morning blessings to me. First gift of the day was sleeping in. Liquid sunshine has arrived. Coffee, and time to get ready for the day. Still need to finish packing for the weekend. What to take.....weather man's forecast says wet and cold to me. Warm clothing, sweaters and my coat are in order. Some more house keeping. Lunch date is always wonderful with friends. Home to load the car and head out to my sister's. Fun always awaits me there. Looks like the beauty shop will open up at sister's today. My great nephew's get their hair cuts.Brandy Estep gets her hair trimmed and shaped up.Jennifer Merritt-Estep gets a perm. I'd say this retirement alludes this hairdresser. Time for R&R. Today Lord I'm thankful for sleeping in under warm cozy blankets snuggled tightly around me. I'm thankful for a hearty lunch before leaving for my sister's. For a thank you note from one of my clients family. Truly blessed. I will miss them all. For safe travels on the highway, and arriving safely. Being greeted by smiling little faces saying Aunt Beth's here! For being able to do hair for my family. Thankful for being with my family. Thankful to talk to mom and tell her I love you. Even saw her pretty face on video chat. That was so cool. Thank you Lord for the many blessings today. Blessings


November 3~ Sleep....oh that wonderful restful state of dream land. A place of rest and restoration for body, mind, and soul. The place that alludes me. Good morning Friday! Coffee in tall order. A little voice saying good morning Aunt Beth! A perfect way to start a day going straight into the weekend. The hustle of little people getting ready for school. Bye...have a good day! Smiling as I head to get cleaned up for my day. Another haircut this morning for my sister Christine. Seems my scissors keep coming out of retirement. Maybe there isn't really such a thing called retirement. This week I have done one shampoo set, 4 haircuts and a perm. Ummmm....doesn't seem like retirement. But I'm sure glad I'm able to do them. Excited....as I have a Mary Kay mother daughter event I'm doing this afternoon. Finally it's time to go have fun playing make-up. Thank you Lori Wageman for having me over to share and teach a little on skin care and make-up application to your beautiful daughters Naomi, Eliana. And the special techniques that Ruth taught us all. Just have fun and pick the boldest colors in the tray. A child after my own heart. I truly had a wonderful time today with you and your daughter's. Everyone looked so beautiful. Then back to sister's house before we went out for a few hours of fun and dinner. Thank you Christine Good andJennifer Merritt-Estep for the evening out. Tagging along with you both is always fun. Home to watch some TV with Jen and Brandy Estep. I was introduced to some new shows. One cute one called Sheldon and really like the S.W.A.T. I'm thinking I maybe watching this one. And the best part of the evening ice cream! Today I'm thankful Lord for my family. Being able to hear. Love hearing good morning from my great nephew's and I love you. For the opportunity to get my hands back into my Mary Kay business. Forgot how much fun it is to play make-up. Thankful for lessons from the smallest of hands and voices. Big girls playing make-up while little girls remind us how important it is to have fun and remind us to use all the bright colors as she learns how to be a big girl. Aren't we all little girls at heart just wanting to have fun with the entire crayon box? So thankful for the smiles today and finding out that there are always a lot more people out there cheering and rooting you on then you even realize. Thankful for time with my family. And very thankful for ice cream because it makes everything okay. Today Lord my bucket of treasures are full. Thank you for all that you have gifted me with. Its been a good day with family and friends filled with love, laughter, encouragement and prayers. Thank you! Blessings


November 4~ Toss turn toss turn! Can't get comfortable. More pain...wish it would go away. Stretch and move from bed to chair and back to bed. Finally a little sleep. Time to wake up and start another day. It's the weekend. Good morning my family! I love you all! Homemade pancakes for breakfast. Playtime with the boys. A game of bowling on the Wii. Time to find out what our Wii age is. That is funny! Hello hello my handsome friend! Time for me to clean up. Then some errands with Jennifer Merritt-Estep. Got everything we needed. Home to get ready to go out and celebrate an early birthday for my sister Christine Good. Yummy prime rib dinner and lots of friends come to wish and cheer Christine a very Happy Birthday! A great evening out with family and friends. Lots of laughter and fun! Today I'm thankful Lord for my family and friends. Thankful for my nephew's and the kisses, hugs and love they give me. Love being an Aunt. Thankful for my key I got today. Lord I'm thankful that you open doors no man can shut and close doors no man can open. Knowing you are working all things out for me that concern me, as you meet all of my many needs. Once again my day is filled with many gifts to fill my day. I am so grateful. Blessings


No comments: