JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 27, 2017

November Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Four)


COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



As the weather changes
 from the beauty of falling leaves
 to the first frost bites! 


There is always something in everyday to be thankful for! 



November 20~ Rainy days and Monday's! Good morning coffee! We are going to need lots of you today. Morning appointments means no rolling over and going back to sleep. Glad I made it to both appointments today. Shocker! I got the call from Frontier well in first appointment. They weren't suppose to show until noon or after. Call came in at 9:30 a.m. dang! Nothing I can do about it. Called between appointment's phone is fixed. Yea! Sherilynn Ganther thank you for mending my coat. You cannot even tell there was a horrible tear in it. Thank you so very much. Looks brand new. Home to put my feet and legs up today. My accomplishments today were taking care of me. Today Lord I'm thankful for my land line being up and running once again. For my couch to lay and keep my feet up today. I'm thankful for my dress coat that my friend Sheri repaired for me. I'm thankful for marathon TV binge watching. I'm thankful for the groceries in my house and my skillet dinner I made this evening. Thankful for my electric fireplace that warms my home. I'm thankful for another day that is filled with people, places, events, and things that I am personally thankful for everyday. Blessings


November 21~ Good morning! Another full day of activities and appointments. Cannot roll over and pull the covers over my head. Oh well! Coffee, sweet rolls and prayers before I get this day rolling. Tires rotated and balanced, fluids check! A walk around the parking lot. Exercise in! Stop by oil change guys. Cleaned my battery! Yea! I'm ready to roll safely down the road. Afternoon appointment....ends early. Nice. Gas station fill! Yep! Now home to an early dinner. Today Lord I'm thankful for my car and all those mechanics that worked on my car. For the tires and warranty on them. For my battery being serviced. I'm thankful for the finances to fill my tank. The phone call from mom. Love hearing her voice. Thankful for another day to see the rich goodness and blessings that you provide daily for me Lord. Thank you! Blessings


November 22~ Good early morning! Yet another day of not rolling over and snuggling up and going back to sleep. Time to finish packing before heading out to early morning appointment. First an early call with Frontier that gets my blood roaring. Very disappointed in there customer service. Guess this is going to be an ongoing saga for awhile. Semi satisfaction until December 9th. Then we will see what happens. Roku looking better and better everyday. Then my beautiful drive to Oregon City on the river road l so love and enjoy every week. So very grateful for my friend that shared this route with me about a year ago. I have been blessed every time l drive this route. Thank you my friend. You are missed and pray this week finds you enjoying Thanksgiving with those you love. Happiness always to you. Hit the highway at 9:45 a.m. heading to moms. Rainy and roads filled with travelers already. God's hand upon me three times. Mercedes-Benz almost ran me off the road. Trucker not paying attention and the biggie ten car pile up accident closing all but one line outside Tacoma. I had stopped for five minutes at a rest stop. Accident five minutes in front of me. Thank you Lord. You are always in my hip pocket. Wait I'm just the co-pilot. Arrive safely at mom's. I'm always in your hip pocket. Cookies and dinner. Laughing as I sat outside her house waiting for her. She was inside making pumpkin pie. How silly! An afternoon movie and ice cream that makes everything okay. Today Lord I'm thankful for for safe travels. For your hand being upon me. For the three amazing beautiful rainbows l saw today as I traveled reminding me of your promises. I'm thankful for my snaps that brought smiles of interest. You made my travel day. For my interesting detour around Poulsbo. Makes me chuckle. I'm thankful for ice cream and eating in bed with mom. Yes! Lord I'm thankful for this day and your watchful eye and provisions. You never fail me. Thank you! Blessings


November 23~ Oh my! One isn't sleeping in here at all. In fact it's still very dark outside. Good morning 5 a.m. oh I don't like! Waking in moms bed with mom watching TV. Guess it's time to rise and shine. Happy Thanksgiving mom! Happy early thanksgiving! Time to get up and start this early day of thanksgiving. Mom had everything ready and table formally set for dinner by ten a.m. Lesson here get up early get everything ready then you can enjoy the day as well. Watched the Macy Day Parade! Santa arrives! Dinner is served and thanksgiving given. Mom and Bill crack me up. They are so cute. Spoke to all three of my beautiful daughters Webber HeatherAmber Webber, and Racheal Perry happy thanksgiving and I love you's. Many thanksgiving blessings sent my way. Thank you! Perfect thanksgiving! Today Lord I'm thankful to spend thanksgiving with my mom and Bill. I'm thankful for all the food. I'm thankful for all that serve their communities and country this Thanksgiving day. I'm thankful for the love sent my way this Thanksgiving day. I'm thankful for my phone to speak and receive the many blessings from loved ones. I'm thankful for so many blessings gifted me this day. Thank you Lord for your hand upon all those I love and couldn't be with. Thank you Lord for all you do everyday to bless me. Blessings


November 24~ Good morning Black Friday! Yep! I don't think you will find me out there looking for any shopping deals. Rolling over and going to snuggle under my moms warm blankets. Today my moms idea of black Friday is baking all day. I'm going to be her assistant. Which means I'm the chopper, stirrer, cutter, wrapper, taster and bowl licker. And I'm here to tell you that this is a really tough job. Not just anyone could do this. Means pretending how over exerting the task is. Remembering favorite childhood goodies with lots of smiles and love stirred and applied to each batch made. I think this maybe either the best black Friday ever: or the one that puts one into a sugar coma. At any rate it was fun helping mom. Left over turkey for a late lunch or is that an early dinner. Tomorrow's project arrives. I actually already worked on it this evening. Mom crashed and burned at five thirty this evening. Today Lord I'm thankful for time with my mom. Creating treats for those I love with her. Loved the baking time, as we made lifetime memories. Thankful for the baking tools that made our job easier. Thankful for the conversation with my daughter Webber Heather. Excited to chat with my Aunt Carol today as well. Thankful for relaxing and just enjoying the day. Loved a no make-up hair day. Thank you Lord for your hand upon all those I love. Another day of blessings fill my day. Thank you! Blessings


November 25~ Good morning Saturday! I made it past seven this morning. Whoohoo! I really wanted to stay in bed. But I could hear mom rattling around. I knew she had lots planned for the day ahead. So time for coffee and mom made iceland pancakes for breakfast. I'm going to be spoiled when I leave here. Mom's idea of relaxation today is: finish up on baking. Pull out Christmas and start displaying the lights and glitter of Christmas. Christmas movies and music. I'm thinking no relaxing here. Then I go on the mad hunt for a mysterious Christmas box that doesn't even exist. So funny! Mom had moved some of her nativity pieces and we thought they were missing. Not! They had been moved by her little hands into another room, were she had forgotten she had put them. It has been an adventure in her garage. One not to be forgotten as we looked for the mysterious box that didn't exist. Finished up cookies and wrapping them up and dividing them into their appropriate plates. Mom fixed left over turkey dinner again for lunch/early dinner. I'm thinking that about wraps up her turkey dinner from thanksgiving. She is wearing out. So much to still do. Good night mom! Today Lord I'm thankful for sleeping in until seven. I'm thankful for my mom making us breakfast. I'm thankful to be here to help her put up her Christmas decor. (She has beautiful pieces. And lots of snowmen.) And I have had adventures with her. Thankful to be apart of all the baking of sweets. So thankful to have my mom. Thankful to watch her eyes light up as she shared her Christmas decorations with me. I was so excited to see so many things in the garage that brought memories from childhood days. Thankful for this day spent playing amongst the Christmas decor with mom. What a wonderful day Lord; thank you. Blessings


November 26- Sunday morning adventures. Good morning mom! Looks like mom goes to early morning service. Well..... I guess I'm not making it to service this morning. Sad! But I can start sorting and folding my suitcase and repacking. Mom takes me out to breakfast this morning. What a nice breakfast we had at Elmer's. Thank you mom! Come out of restaurant and its pouring down rain. Makes me happy I decided to stay an extra day. Then we come back home and piddle around. Mom suggested we go gas up my car. Out we go to Silverdale to Costco. What a nice drive. Stopped at Rite Aid and wandered around. Hardly a soul in the store. The few that are in the store giggle and laugh as I play with all the Christmas decor. Pushing buttons, objects light up, singing, dancing, to Christmas songs, and the eyes of childhood glittery smiles cross my face as it does across the faces of the other customers in the store as they walk by. Seems it was a nice reminder to them that a child lurks around in all of us just wanting to come out and play. What fun being a child at play at Christmas time, even if your over the hill. Even mom smiles! Mom found a few items. I found two cute decorative items at half off. Home to work on Christmas once again. Mom has a lot of stuff. She said everything will be in their prospective homes on Tuesday. Sadly I won't see it complete. But I do have my childhood memories of Christmas at home. Not as playful as her decor is now. But brings smiles all the same. Dinner is cooking. Ice cream for dessert. Mom in bed once again before six. I so do love her. Bless her Lord. Hallmark Christmas movies and a relaxing evening, as the last of my stay comes to a close. Today Lord I'm thankful for my days adventures out and about with mom. For my 50% off purchase at Rite Aid. For being able to help mom put up more of her Christmas decor. I'm thankful for breakfast out and the excellent service we had. I'm thankful for gassing up today and loading a few things up. I'm thankful for another day spent with mom. I'm even thankful for the rain. Glad I have my jacket with a hood. Yes there is so much to be thankful for everyday. I'm thankful God I'm still blessed to have my mom. Thank you! Blessings













No comments: