JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 7, 2019

February Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


 The month of love

February brings Winter chills
As the winds blow
Love is in the air
Snow covers the mountains
With blankets of crystal white beauty
Stolen moments of
Whispers of love 
In the air
A kiss blown
In the Winter light
A heart captured
In the crystal beauty
Of Winter 
A whisper
Of love 
Is in the air
Caught and captured 
Turns to hearts
Into one
Melting the Winter chills
Into love

~BETH~




February 1~ Good morning! Welcome February! Happy Friday! Time to open this new month with lots of love and new adventures. Excited to see what this month holds and all the adventures that will be filled with treasures and gifts to be explored and enjoyed. 
1. That wonderful text from daughter Amber Webber that I look for every morning. Fills my heart and starts my day with love and happiness. A hug through a text. Love you Amber! 
2. Getting my car over to Jeff early. 
3. Getting my rear brakes done thank you Jeff! 
4. Thank you David for picking me up and taking me to get my car. Most appreciate! 
5. Morning coffee and Gunsmoke. 
6. The rain that is much needed. Though I miss that yellow fireball in the sky. 
7. Watching Andy Griffith. Love all the old classics. So wholesome. Makes me think of simpler times. 
8. Having the ingredients to make homemade Mushroom soup. Yum! 
9. A wonderful phone call from Crystal N Koch. You always bring smiles with love. Glad you received your card. Love you! 
10. Talking to mom this morning. I love talking with her. 
11. My bank wishing me a happy birthday month. I love it! 
12. Ink pens. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings to be thankful for. Thank you Lord for the provisions provided daily to meet my various needs. Thank you for your abundance blessed to me each and everyday. For those spoken and unspoken blessings you provide daily. Thank you! Blessings


February 2~ Good morning! Yep it's the 2nd of February! Not sure how this day is going to go.....but I'm going to look for every blessing in this day and turn this day into a party. 
1. Loving my slow start and some coffee laced in conversation and prayers.
 2. The sun is shining which gives hope for new beginnings and opportunities. 
3. A little attitude with a little say is always good when moving through some days. 
4. Walk with Cindy and the fur babies. 
5. The beautiful photos of my granddaughter Mickenzee that Webber Heather sent me. OMG! I can hardly believe all my grandchildren are almost grown! Love them all so very much. Mickenzee your growing into a gorgeous young lady! 
6. Lunch out with Cindy....or should I say the day out with Cindy. Had a great time. Thank you! 
7. Meeting up with some amazing people. 
8. Playing pool 
9. Denny's and the gracious host and manager for opening there doors for me at the late hour after they locked up for the evening. 
10. Answered prayers and safety of loved ones. 
11. God's faithfulness even when we wonder how. 
12. My cute boots. 
Thank you Lord for this day and your grace throughout this day. For laughter and smiles. For turning hurt into beauty and amazing friendship. For prayers answered when it looked like a needle in a haystack and possibly way, you made away. Thank you! Blessings


February 3~ Good morning! Late night fun kept me in bed though it was restless sleep; I am thankful I could stay in my cozy bed longer. But cannot stay here all day, there are things to accomplish today. And it's Super Bowl Sunday! Go Rams! 
1. Long hot shower 
2. Fuzzy warm bathroom 
3. Strong morning coffee with Cindy. 
4. Learning more about healthy cooking and preparation. Thank you Cindy. 
5. Learning how to/and making homemade taco seasoning. 
6. Laughter and camaraderie with Cindy and her son Ryan this morning. Loved listening to his escapades of the last evening. Thankful he is safe. 
7. More Keto meals for the week ahead. 
8. My lesson with my crazy scale. Makes me laugh. There is a reason I don't like them. I think going by the way my clothes fit is much better idea. It is good humor. 
9. The silence of my home 
10. My light weight jack. 
11. Off to a great start on my birthday month. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles, laughter, love, and answered prayers. Thank you for meeting me right where I am and meeting each and every need I have. Thank you for all the support through family and friends. Thank you for spoken and unspoken blessings daily. Blessings


February 4~ Good morning! Oh I think I'm staying under these warm blankets just a little longer. The beauty of retirement, even when you don't always want to be. First thankfuls of the morning because waking up for another day to celebrate life. 
1. That wonderful text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you too! You stay safe and warm honey. 
2. Reading my daughter Webber Heather post this morning, about my grandson Bman. His B-ism's crack me up. Love that morning chuckle. Love that little man so much. Thank you Heather for sharing. Love so much. 
3. Mom calling me and checking on me. Also wanted to make sure I got my back brakes done. Yes mom! Love you so much and hearing your voice and telling me you love me. 
4. Talking to my wonderful friend Rose in Sacramento today. So love her and enjoyed our visit so very much. 
5. Clean bedding to crawl into tonight.
 6. Watching the birds dance about in the snow flakes coming down. 
7. Standing outside watching the snowflakes come down. 
8. Snowflakes landing on my nose and tickling it. 
9. Finding my first flower of the year in my yard. 
10. Having ice melt to scatter around my car and walkway. 
Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate all that is good. Thank you for meeting all my needs and filling my heart with the love of family and friends. Blessings


February 5~ Good morning! And I'm off to an early start! My oldest daughter Webber Heather woke me early a.m. Had a wonderful good morning chat. I have missed those and truly was super blessed by her call and conversation. Mostly hearing her voice and upcoming plans and of course "I love you mom". I love you too Heather. Off to a wonderful running start of thankfulness this morning. 
1. Walking in the snow in the early morning before the sun was up. 
2. Thankful there was no ice and only snow. 
3. My favorite good morning text from my beautiful daughter Amber Webber wishing me a good morning and a day wrapped in I love you. I love you too honey! 
4. Getting my sidewalk shoveled. 
5. A morning walk up to Sandy Blvd and back. 
6. The brush and scraper for snow cleaning. 
7. The sunshine that was melting the snow away. 
8. Getting two little fireplaces for half the price of one. Like getting one for free. Now each bedroom will have a heater. Thank you Lord this was a huge blessing. 
9. For my yummy homemade taco soup tonight that warmed my insides and filled me up. 
10. Being able to watch them move the home onto the lot today. That was fascinating. 
Thankful for my eyes to watch. Thank you Lord for this day and answered prayers for weather. So thankful for the many blessings today and the provisions provided daily spoken and unspoken. Thank you! Blessings


February 6~ Good morning! Well....looks like my morning plan for smiles of beauty is being delayed to this afternoon due to crazy road closures today. Thank you Lord I have that option. Up early! Well......the best plans of mice and men often go awry. But I know I already have blessings to be thankful in this day. 
1. Thankful to Cindy for the heads up on the crazy road closures and conditions. Enjoy our very early morning conversation. Glad you finally got to work and safely. 
2. Morning coffee and lots of it along with my water. 
3. Being able to reschedule my hair appoint with Dolores for later in the day. What a blessing. It did feel weird but was so very grateful. 
4. Talking with mom again today. Love talking with her. 
5. Driving out to Wilsonville after finishing up smiles of beauty. Took back roads and it was beautiful! Thankful for the later afternoon as the roads were not iced over. 
6. Finding new routes home avoiding traffic on the freeway. I think my car has a homing device no matter where I go and even when I don't know where I'm at. We always seem to have an adventure and find our way back home. Love it! 
7. Hearing from Shelly Blanchard today. I miss you my lovely friend. So good to hear from you. May the Lord bless you richly. 
8. Hearing fromCrystal N Koch and just being able to say hello and I love you. 
9. Going out with Cindy this evening before heading to the Fairview City Council meeting. Very fascinating. Thank you for inviting me. 
10. Hearing from my ever so fun friend Jim who makes me laugh so hard.You sure do know how to make me laugh at the craziness of life. 
11. Thank you for my one single flower that made it through the snow storm yesterday. It reminds me that we can bloom and weather in any storm put before us with with good roots, support and love. Just like when you fill my life with family and friends that make my life ever so richer and fuller because of their presence in mine. So beautiful weaved with the threads of love; that I so richly treasure. Each and everyone a gift. 
Thank you Lord for each and everyone of them. Thank you for filling each day with memorable experiences and a life full of love. Thank you for meeting all of my needs and provisions daily Lord. Blessings


February 7~ Good morning! Happy birthday to my beautiful niece Lenita Campbell! Here we are almost through the first week of February and old man Winter has decided to hang on. He made a late arrival appearance and now doesn't seem to want to leave. Staying snuggled up in my warm bed under my blankets seems like a better choice then getting up. But then I would miss out on the day and what magical adventures that await me. So up and rise to this day and greet with a smile of Thanksgiving for another day to explore and make memories in. 
1. The wonderful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber whose text I look for every morning when I awake before the day even gets started. It blesses me so much and starts my day out in the right tone. I love you honey! Thank you! 
2. Morning text from Mary McCormick Loomis and planning an afternoon outing. Looking forward to it! 
3. A wonderful morning chat with Jim Gentry. You always brighten my day with smiles and laughter. 
4. A surprise morning visit for coffee with David. Thank you for filling my ice melt jug. I appreciate that very much. 
5. The beautiful sunshine today. Though cold....it is beautiful. 
6. A little bit of retail therapy. And I only bought hairspray. Yay me! 
7. Enjoyable lunch with Mary. Had a salad and brought half of it home. 
8. Phone calls with Sara my granddaughter. I love you so much Sara Harris
9. Talking with my daughter Amber. Love when you talk to me. I love you! 
10. Walking in faith. 
11. Trusting that all things will work out. 
12. Prayers 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with so many blessings and uncertainty but knowing you have me in the palm of your hand and leading and directing my path. That you have meet my every provision and need I have. I thank you! Blessings



No comments: