JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 26~ The Letter "L"

February Photo Challenge



February 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 26~ The Letter "L"


I picked this needlework framed from my sister's. 
They represent so much love to me. 
I'm so grateful to have two amazing sisters as well as a brother whom I love dearly. 
So for me today the letter "L" is love of my siblings. 

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

No comments: