JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 27~ Strings

February Photo Challenge



February 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 27~ Strings


I had thought about strings today. 
Strings that I have hooked up to my heart monitor. 
Strings that is fringe from my sweater and even my boots. 
String that is threads and yarns. 
Strings of jewelry and bling. 
But I choose this string of beads that represent a lot of miles for Relay For Life. 
I did this walk for a friend that had been diagnosed with cancer and prayed every step for him and all those that suffer. 
For healing and for those left behind. 
Each bead on this string a pray of love sent to heaven above. 
I don't know how his battle ended. 
I do pray he won the battle and had victory! 
But to every victory and every life lost, I pray a cure be found in Jesus name. 
Amen!

Habakkuk 3:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.

For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

No comments: