JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

February Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


The month of love

February brings Winter chills
As the winds blow
Love is in the air
Snow covers the mountains
With blankets of crystal white beauty
Stolen moments of
Whispers of love 
In the air
A kiss blown
In the Winter light
A heart captured
In the crystal beauty
Of Winter 
A whisper
Of love 
Is in the air
Caught and captured 
Turns to hearts
Into one
Melting the Winter chills
Into love

~BETH~


February 8~ Good morning! Friday has arrived with a Winter storm chasing its tail. I'm thinking as cold as it is my bed is a nice warm place to stay. But as always the day is calling which means I must rise and shine. 
1. Phone call from mom. Oh how she makes me laugh. I love you mom! 
2. The finches in my kitchen window. 
3. The bottle of color to wash that wisdom of non color from my hair. 
4. Old t-shirt and sheet. 
5. Hot water for a hot shower. 
6. Call from Crystal N Koch. Love when we can visit and pray. Thank you! Love you! 
7. A call from Sara Harris. I love you! 
8. Talking to my handsome grandson Shawn Harris. I love you! And loved talking with you. 
9. The comfort of my home. 
10. As I was reflecting I realized I have been doing some form of thankful for 6-7 years now. Thankful I have them to look back on and reflect. 
Thank you Lord for this form to write my thankful daily. Thank you for this quiet day to relax and prepare for the upcoming storm. Thank you for my family and friends that daily enrich my life with their presence. Thank you for your provisions that meet my daily needs above and beyond always. Thank you! Blessings


February 9~ Good morning! Happy birthday to my handsome number two grandson Shawn Harris! I pray the Lord bless you richly! So hard to believe your 21! I love you tons! First blessing of the day celebrating grandson. It is COLD! Once again I'd rather stay in bed then get up because it's much warmer in bed. 
1. Waking up and going back to sleep for a little bit. 
2. That beautiful morning text from Amber Webber to start my day. 
3. Walking around in the snow in my slippers and housecoat. 
4. My snow boots and heavy winter down coat, scarf, gloves, and earwarmers. 
5. Shovel to shovel snow today. 
6. The snow brush to clean the car. 
7. Ice melt 
8. The many walks around the neighborhood today. Watching the kids have fun in the snow. 
9. Meeting and chatting with the neighbors. 
10. Hot taco soup to warm the insides. 
11. Smiles 
12. The warmth of my home and my fireplace. 
Thank you Lord for this day filled with a Winter wonderland as my daughter Amber says we are in a winter snow globe. Thank you for the many gifts of the day laced in the Winter wonderland of my neighborhood. Thank you for the many provisions spoken and unspoken. Blessings


February 10~ Good morning! Love being snuggled deep under my blankets and snugly warm. But morning has come and it's time to rise and shine to see what this day has for me. 
1. Several wonderful good morning texts along with a smiling snap. What a wonderful way to wake. 
2. Warm sweater and Jean's 
3. Phone call with Crystal N Koch. Thank you always for your prayers and words of wisdom. I love you! 
4. No more snow added over the night hours. Which made me smile. 
5. The beautiful sunshine which made for a beautiful blue sky day. 
6. A walk through the neighborhood to see if I could get out and about. The neighborhood a skating rink but the main roads clear. Another day of staying put! 
7. Italian sausage soup for dinner tonight yummy. Put it on this morning and it smells so good. 
8. Sappy Hallmark Valentine movies. 
9. After conversations laced with many smiles and laughter. 
10. Getting the house vacuumed. 
11. Moving one of the fireplaces into the front bedroom. It looks nice in there. 
12. My shawl 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and laughter laced with love. For friends that check on me. Thank you for the provisions of the day and answered prayers. Thank you for my home and all the many spoken and unspoken gifts of each and everyday. Blessings


February 11~ Good morning! Waking to the rain and wind. The melting of the snow from the weekend. Still cold! But as always I have a choice to either stay snugly warm or rise and shine for the day I have been gifted with. Arise I shall! Don't want to miss out on the many blessings to be thankful for. 
1. My favorite good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you so much honey. 
2. Sitting in my bed this morning drinking my first cup of coffee. So peaceful and relaxing. I think I may have to do that again. 
3. Having a phone to call my mom and Rose today. Enjoyed visiting with them both and being able to check in with them. I'm so blessed to have them both in my life. I love you both so much. 
4. Getting out and running a few errands. No snow or ice! So thankful! 
5. Finding a new perfume. 
6. My first birthday card and gift from my friend Crystal N Koch. Thank you so much. I love you! 
7. A nice warm jacket to stay warm ins6and outside. 
8. Friends that check in on you. Thank you! 
9. An early evening out. 
10. Hangers to hang my clothes on. 
11. For the nice youngman at the bottle drop. 
12. The nice checker at Kohls that got me some extra discounts. Thank you! 
13. Music 
Thank you Lord for this day that you have blessed me with. For all the big and small gifts of the day along with each and every provision meet. Thank you! Blessings


February 12~ Good morning! My phone is buzzing away! Must be time to wake up. No it's good morning texts. Not just from daughter but from some other good morning well wishers. Wonderful way to start the day. And to think my eyes are barely open and my feet haven't hit the floor. 
1. Catching up with old friends. 
2. Another morning were I had my morning coffee in the quiet underneath the warmth of my blankets in bed. 
3. Long hot shower. 
4. My blow dryer 
5. Enjoying all the snowmen pictures being posted. Something so beautiful about the snow. Thank you everyone for sharing your beautiful photos. 
6. Checking in with mom. She is so funny. She thought tomorrow was my birthday; the other day she thought it was the 25th; which is my Aunt Carol's. No mom! Saturday! I love you so much you funny old lady. She is managing her snow globe quite well. I'm glad she is doing okay. 
7. Listening to the rain come down. It has a song all it's own. 
8. Some great bargain finds today. Happy early birthday to me. 
9. Laughter....and lots of it. 
10. Meeting up with Cindy and playing a couple of games of pool. 
11. Thank you Jeff for offering to help my daughter Amber Webber out. So appreciate it. 
Thank you Lord for yet another amazing day with wonderful morning greetings to start and end my day. For every provision and need being meet. I am so grateful! Thank you! Blessings


February 13~ Good morning! Early morning rise for a day of smiles and beauty. So I must get myself moving and ready for this day. 
1. That morning text from Amber which brings me smiles for the entire day. Thank you honey I love you ever so much. 
2.Another surprise good morning! Which brought even bigger smiles to my face. 
3. Taking the back country roads this morning was wonderful. I had missed not driving that route in awhile. I love this drive and I never tire of the beauty of this drive even in the fog and rain. So peaceful! Thank you for sharing this route with me my friend. 
4. Meeting up with Jeff for an early lunch. So nice to meet up with you. Had a lovely time. Glad I parked where I did or I would have been lost. 
5. Windshield wipers. Everso needed in this rain we have been having. 
6. Laughter and lots of it! 
7. Meeting up with Cindy and some other friends this evening at the Eagles club. What a fun time we had. 
8. Dancing tonight and listening to music. 
9.Hearing from my oldest daughter Heather tonight. I love hearing from you and hearing your voice and I love you mom. I love you so much! I'm praying for you. 
10. Nice dinner at the Eagles Club this evening. 
11. Great friends! 
12. Warm jammies and bed to crawl into after a great day of activities and fun. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions and love. Blessings


February 14~ Good morning! Happy Valentines Day! it is going to be an amazing day! It was a very rough night Not much sleep if any! But.....It is still going to be an amazing day! 
1. Good morning text from Amber Webber to bring bright smiles of love! I love you honey! 
2. Some amazing Happy Valentines Day from some friends! That bring smiles to my face. 
3.Staying in bed snuggled down because the electricity was out. A sure blessing in disguise. Actually got a few winks of sleep in the morning hours before the electricity came back on. 
4. Late morning coffee with David. Thank you! 
5. Electricity todo David's haircut. 
6. Yes! I think I'm very thankful for my electricity. 
7. Meeting up with Cindy and Kurt for Valentines Day. Thank you for having me over for dinner and the evening. 
8. Playing with the four legged fur babies. The best part getting fur baby hugs and kisses. 
9. Eyeglass cleaner 
10. Heated blankets. 
11. Muse for my hair 
12. moisturizer cream. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with opportunities and love. For all the many Valentines wishes and blesses sent my way today. For every provisions and need being meet. Thank you! Blessings


No comments: