JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, February 8, 2019

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day~ 8 Square

February Photo Challenge



February 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 8~ Square


Thinking of a square I could only think of the rubric square. I no longer own one. So then my brain is saying what do I own that is square. Then I started laughing because I thought; when I was a kid my mom was square. Laughing harder than thought my kids most likely thought I was square and the grandkids absolutely. So with that being said I found a dust collector that had a square top that is actually oblong. But when your a square you make do. Hope you enjoy the giggles on me the old square lady!

Revelation 7:1 King James Version (KJV)
7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.



No comments: