JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 21, 2019

February Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


The month of love

February brings Winter chills
As the winds blow
Love is in the air
Snow covers the mountains
With blankets of crystal white beauty
Stolen moments of
Whispers of love 
In the air
A kiss blown
In the Winter light
A heart captured
In the crystal beauty
Of Winter 
A whisper
Of love 
Is in the air
Caught and captured 
Turns to hearts
Into one
Melting the Winter chills
Into love

~BETH~


February 15~ Good morning! It's Friday! And it's early celebration day. So much to be thankful for. 
1. Morning text for my daughter Amber Webber. Which today made me feel like a teenager. I love you Amber! Thank you! 
2. Good morning text from Jeff! You make me blush! 
3. Hairspray....much needed today.
 4. Lipstick 
5. Oh my gosh! Early birthday celebration with Cindy Forsythe Rieder. Thank you for an amazing day! 
6. Loving my Spanish coffee and Irish coffee. So very yummy! 
7. A wide variety of foods for the taste buds today. 
8. The leggings I got from Rebecca Sherrett for my birthday. Thank you so much! 
9. Dancing like I was 20. I can still dance on chairs and tables! Who knew! Lol 
10. Great friends 
11. Lasting the all day right into the night hours. 
12. I didn't have to drive. Thank you Cindy! 
Thank you Lord for this day and all the amazing places we stopped at on our gourmet smorgasbord adventure through town eating and drinking. Playing pool, dancing and just being a little wild and crazy! What fun! Thank you for our safety and all of the provisions meet at each stop and throughout this day. I'm so thankful! Blessings


February 16~ Good morning! Happy birthday day! So many wonderful things to be thankful for. One being blessed with another day to celebrate life. 
1. The good morning texts wishing be a good day and birthday wishes. 
2. Phone calls from all three of my beautiful daughters Webber HeatherAmber WebberRacheal Perry. Loved hearing their voices and I love you mom with wonderful Happy Birthday wishes. 
3. All the beautiful birthday wishes that received today. Thank you each and everyone so much. 
4. Getting in to see the doctor in ER so fast. 
5. Thankfully my shoulder wasn't fractured or broken either one. Just a very bad sprain.
 6. A sling to take pressure off my shoulder. 
7. The arrival of my oldest granddaughter Sara Harris for a short visit with me. So excited that she is here. 
8. Going out for pizza at Giuseppe's. 
9. Cotton candy ice cream for dessert. 
10. Watching TV with Sara. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the many blessings laced throughout this day. For all the live and well wishes sent my way. Thank you Lord for all the provisions provided daily. Blessings


February 17~ Good morning! WOW! Did I sleep! Those pain meds knocked me out. But I slept. Wish I could sleep like that every night. Today is a new day. I have so much to be thankful for. 
1. Waking up to a beautiful granddaughter sleeping peacefully next to me. 
2. A wonderful good morning text. 
3. A fun good morning snap and belated birthday wish. 
4. Being able to move a bit better today. 
5. Doing a road trip with my granddaughter Sara Harris to my moms. Super blessing.
 6. Love, prayers, and support from Crystal N Koch. You are always there for me. Thank you so much. You truly are a gift. 
7. Beautiful blue sky day. 
8. Playing Frackle with mom. I won both games! Yay! 
9. Hot water running down my shoulder so soothing. 
10. More beautiful birthday wishes throughout the day. Such a blessing. Truly am touched by all the wishes. Thank you! My heart is full! 
Thank you Lord for this day and the clear day for travel. For meeting every need and providing every provision needed even wiping tears away. Thank you for this time with my mom and granddaughter. Blessings


February 18~ Good morning! Waking at mom's with my granddaughter Sara Harris. What a beautiful blessing and gift to start this day. Adventures with mom await. 
1. Mom made us German pancakes for breakfast. So very yummy! 
2. A ferry ride to see my Aunt Carol. 
3. Having lunch with Aunt Carol. Thank you! Love you! 
4. Being able to stretch my legs today and working on stretching my left arm. 
5. Picking up some Licorice and root beer at the market today in Poulsbo. Love that little market. 
6. Going to see Ann Stewart and Ashok. What a lovely little visit was too. Thank you. So blessed. 7. Having a lovely shrimp dinner with mom and Sara. 
8. Cutting the birthday cake and having ice cream. 
9. A couple of games of Frackle with mom. She took me to the cleaners. It was fun! 
10. Packing car for drive home. 
11. Arriving safely back home. Thank you for prayers. 
12. Purse found! (Sadly not with me!) But found! So thankful! 
Thank you Lord for blessing me with this day with my mom, Aunt, granddaughter, Ann and all the memories made. I will hold them close to my heart forever. Thank you for watching out over us and protecting and providing for every need. Blessings


February 19~ Good morning! Sleepy me! No sleep makes me want to sleep. But my beautiful Sara Harris scared me this morning. Second time she has scared me. Funny! 
1. Warm blankets to keep warm on a wet rainy day. 
2. Talking to my mom. May I be as gracious as she is. I love you mom. 
3. Talking with Crystal N Koch. Her love, encouragement and prayers always up lifting. Thank you! Love you! 
4. Morning text from Amber Webber and a few conversations. God holds us all and works His miracles. I love you honey! 
5. Testing quietly today on the couch. 
6. Finding a little cash to pit a little bit of gas in car. 
7. Scheduling a haircut for Thursday morning. 
8. Rootbeer 
9. Watching some movies with Sara. 
10. Love the classics..."Boys Town". A favorite of mine. 
Thank you Lord for this day and the rest so badly needed. For meeting me where I'm at even on days that are more difficult than others. Blessings


February 20~ Good morning! Early rise for smiles of beauty as well as a sad early goodbye to my beautiful granddaughter Sara Harris. I love you so much honey. May you find your joy and happiness. 
1. Morning coffee with David as we say goodbye to Sara. 
2. A few more hugs and love from Sara before she heads home. 
3. Getting her to the airport before I headed out for smiles of beauty. 
4. Being at home when the crazy hail storm took place. 
5. Seeing doctor Tan for follow up on shoulder. Slow progress but exercise, (stretch) and sling only when needed. 
6. That I have lost a few pounds and sugars are going down. KETO is working. 
7. Getting my laundry done.
 8. Taking my ring in for repairs. 
9. Talking with my daughter Amber Webber. Love her morning text. But mostly I loved talking with her today. I love you honey. 
10. Finding my lost flipper this morning. 
Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you even on days that are tough you still give me so much to be so thankful for. Just a few mention on this thankful list. So much more that I take for granted daily. Thank you! Blessings


February 21~ Good morning! Another early rise for a day full of appointments. Shoulder isn't happy this morning. Praying after some stretching it will be a tiny bit happier. Time for me to roll out this day. 
1. Morning coffee and prayers 
2. Lookie there my favorite morning blessing and good morning from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you! 
3. Being able to help a young mom and her children today. God surely worked out the details. So glad I could help her and the children. 
4. The nice youngman at the bottle drop. 
5. Bringing smiles to Martha today with her new hair style. 
6. The beautiful sunshine today that gives me hope that more sunshine is coming our way. 
7. My mail person today made my day. Thank you! Truly that was God's perfect timing. 
8. Thank you mom! I know can drive legally. 
9. Really liked my new doctor. She really made me feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. 
10. The nice lady at the pharmacy who was helping me with my medication for shoulder. 
11. All the very nice people I encountered and meet today that made me feel special. Thank you! 
12. My warm cozy comfy bathroom. 
13. My yummy salami chips I made today. 
14. Putting my feet up. 
Thank you Lord for this day to be able to be a service and blessing and for all the many smiles passed out and received today. Thank you for meeting all of my needs and watching over me. Blessings


No comments: