JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, February 7, 2019

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day~ 7 Create

February Photo Challenge

February 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 7~ Create


These beautiful handcrafted pieces of art were made for me by my dear friend Rose in California. 
She is an amazing artist. 
I am blessed to have some of her creative pieces of artwork. 
I love her creativity and her art. 
She has some amazing pieces she has done in her home.

Psalm 51:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.


No comments: