JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, February 11, 2019

February Photo Challenge/Scripture Day~ 11 Small

February Photo Challenge


February 2018 Photo Challenge~
Day 11~ Small


So I really wanted to find my jewelry that had a mustard seed in it. 
But of course I could not! 
It's the smallest thing I know of with the biggest results in faith. 
But since I couldn't find my mustard seed....I decided on one of my very tiny snowmen. 
And we know how much I love snowmen. 
Perfect for this Challenge and the old man Winter weather we're having.

Matthew 17:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”


No comments: